Chapter 1: Welcome to the Glacier!

*The scene starts with an overview of a stadium, fans are screaming their heads off as the camera pans down to outside the arena showing a poster that says this*

Get your tickets now so that way you don't miss the epic clash between the man of the hour Rick C & the more outlandish being Robert Squared!

Bystander 1: Hey dude! You have to check this out, this event is going to be crazy!

Bystander 2: I've already punched my ticket!

*The camera slowly fades into a new scene of a man who is in Warriors gear that has possibly been seen somewhere else, the man's name is on the locker room door. "Rick C"*

Rick C: *deep breathes* It's almost showtime.

*A knock on the door is heard.*

Rick C: Come in.

*The person who walks in is not who you think it is, a man with purple hair tied in a man bun walks in.*

Rick C: Oh, hey Braden.

*The purple haired individual is Braden Blackwell*

Braden Blackwell: Yo Rick, what's good?

Rick C: Oh nothing to much just preparing for honestly..the biggest situation in my entire life.

Braden Blackwell: Trust me, I tried getting a hold of Noah for this occasion but he just wasn't there. I'm sorry about that.

Rick C: It's fine, I know he still supports me even when he is not here. I just don't want to crack under pressure before the fight actually happens.

Braden Blackwell: It may not seem like I care most of the time but hell, look what group we represent Rick. We are proud members of the CAW League of Nations. We have never backed down then and we won't back down now, you go out there and you get the job done Rick.

*Rick smiles as Braden's words hit hard.*

Rick C: Thanks Braden, I really appreciate that.

Braden Blackwell: Anytime dude, we get shit done and this is no different. I know you and Robert have been at this together for awhile but now it's all or nothing.

*The door has a knock on it and a voice of a guard is heard.*

Guard: Rick, you're up.

*Rick & Braden look at each other.*

Braden Blackwell: Well, it's time to put up or shut up Rick. Hehe.

*Rick laughs a bit before responding back.*

Rick C: Hey! I don't want to hear it from you, you aren't the one in this fight.

*Braden smirks as him and Rick walk out the door.*

*****************************

*The scene transitions to a man with strawberry blonde hair & is getting his own fighting gear prepared. The man's name is on the door. "Robert Squared"*

Robert Squared: *He breathes deep as he knows the situation he is in as well.* Ok, no more messing around, tonight is for all the marbles.

*Robert gets out of his seat fully prepared for what he is going to go through and walks through the door, he walks closer to the stadium walk way until the tune of a guitar is heard, Robert doesn't even turn around.*