Chapter 14: Storytime

*The Extinction War ship is high in the sky, as the blood red clouds follow in suite. An extinction soldier is blasted through the door as purple eyes light up in the darkened doorway, Lodestar steps through and marches toward the throne room. She blasts through the door but nobody is there.*

Lodestar Luminous: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? FACE ME COWARD!

*Lodestar continues to search around but finds nothing.. however, she sees another door.*

Lodestar Luminous: You're mine, motherfucker.

*Lodestar runs up at full speed and kicks in the door, however, what she finds isn't Mirage. She finds herself in a whole different world..a world with peace, a world that looks almost tranquil, before she can even realize where she is. Mirages voice echos.*

Lord Mirage: I want you to take a look around, Lodestar. What you are looking at right now is a once peaceful world..

*Soon a blood red mist comes in and starts to change the once peaceful environment to a world of bloodshed & fire.*

Lord Mirage: Because this world is abandoned now, this world had the 2nd most powerful army in the entire galaxy, they were looking to be the first..but they didn't. Instead, they were beaten, executed maliciously, even tortured. This sounds like it was done at my hands right?..this was my home, this is what used to be "Planet Ragnarok" but I bet you would know what happened to my planet right?

*Lodestars face builds with rage as the voice continues to echo..but the clouds come back as multiple citizens of Ragnarok as scene being stabbed, shot at & even beaten with force..by the army of Luminosity.*

Lodestar Luminous: ...

Lord Mirage: However, I'm the bad guy? Your people. Your lineage. Your legacy is tainted with this. Our planet threw up the white flag as we knew this was a war we would lose but your kind didn't take well to that right? Do you feel proud about this?

Lodestar Luminous: ... I'm sad, I'm sad they didn't get to you.

Lord Mirage: Charming comments but you couldn't be anymore wrong with your statement. They weren't going to get me because I was on a journey, a journey to obtain ultimate power..a journey I'm still on. I retrieved my scepter, the scepter passed down from all like me & I was to make my return home..but when I returned, that world ceased to be.

Lodestar Luminous: My question is a simple one Maddox, why have you made this more than it's worth-

Lord Mirage: Don't ask innocent, in fact, your people weren't saints..I remember like it was yesterday. Don't you? If you don't then I'll give you a reminder.

*The clouds come back in & what we see is the beautiful world a Luminosity where Lodestar sees..a younger version of herself, a more innocent version playing around in the kingdom as her parents are both occupied giving commands to the troops.*

Lodestar Luminous: ...

***

Princess Luminous: *child giggling*

*She strolls up to a forest..a more darker forest of Planet Luminosity, a dark figure is seen as they extend their hand motioning her to go over there and as adventurous as she was, she happily walks into the forest. She looks around at the blank and uneasy atmosphere..as someone steps out from behind the fog of the woods.*

Princess Luminous: Oh hello there! Are you new here?

...
...
...

Lord Mirage: Why yes, yes I am new here.