Chapter 7: Odysseus's Words

Location: Extinction Warship
Time: Unknown

*We're seen in a room with Nate Virginia who looks beyond livid.*

Nate Virginia: What right does that goddamn freak have to tell me how to do my job..

*Rivers opens the door.*

Nate Virginia: *He holds his crowbar up at Rivers.* What the hell do you want!?

McKenzie Rivers: Easy. I'm not here to berate you like I have in the past.

*Virginia lowers his weapon.*

McKenzie Rivers: Actually..I'm here because I agree with you.

*Virginia's look goes from anger to puzzled as the screen fades.*

**************************************************

Location: Clockwork's Home of the Keeper.

Hollywood California

*A home with a Clock on it's roof is seen and inside is a man. A man wearing a cape and wizard type clothing except for the large hat with a necklace on and someone in a cage, the man stops walking and his nameplate pops up.*

Positively Moore
Various magic at his disposal.

*And the person in the cage is shown.*

Liam Malone
Just an all around asshole.

*Liam is sitting in a chair in a cell.*

Liam Malone: So crazy witch doctor, you going to let me out of this cell?

Positively Moore: Why would I do that? I have no idea if I can even trust you.

Liam Malone: My opinion on you is going to be settled when you let me out of the cage.

Positively Moore: Sure it will-

*A crash is heard outside and all of the sudden Moore's necklace starts to speak*

Keeper, I must inform you that two heat signatures have landed outside, they are life forms.

Positively Moore: I guess we have to check it out.

We, sire? I am but a voice you hear. You may require some assistance as we have no clear understanding of what that is that has landed outside.

Positively Moore: *sigh* Do what you're saying is..

Just let him out of the cage.

Positively Moore: I guess I have no other choice.

*Moore snaps his fingers and the lock on the cage falls off, Liam exits as he has a smile on his face.*

Liam Malone: It's about fucking time, by the way who were you talking too?

Positively Moore: Questions better left unanswered for now, we have to check out that noise.

*Moore opens the front door as Liam has two specialized daggers with him, they come out prepared for the worst but what they see are two trophies of two familiar looking faces.*

Liam Malone: What the hell happened here?

Positively Moore: From the looks of it, two people didn't have a really fun time.

*Moore touches the base of the trophies and a light flashes as two men are on the ground.*

...
...
...