Chapter 2: Fight or Flight

*The scene starts with..a man in a throne, one hand on the arm of his throne and the other hand holding a scepter. The scene turns from behind the throne to the front of the throne that reveals Lord Mirage. The door to his room swings open as Adam Aries walks in.*

Adam Aries: We were able to plant our first bomb and it bombed successfully sir, however, it did not come without a few minor struggles.

Lord Mirage: Did you handle the "struggles" Aries?

Adam Aries: I did not because Miles took care of it, by far I can tell that it was more of a struggle than Tommy's other battles.

*As if on que, Tommy walks in. His sun glasses back on, a smirk on his face & the walk of success as two henchmen are carrying something.*

Adam Aries: You look very confident for being in a near failure situation Tommy.

Tommy Miles: Unlike you I actually went out there and did my work.

Lord Mirage: Cease the arguing you two, both of you accomplished the mission now Tommy you seem like you have a lot to say. Say it now or you won't get the chance again.

Tommy Miles: I heard you loud & clear! I took it upon myself to clear the field of all problems to the mission, first I took out some guy named Rick C with a cannon to the face & a sky high fly and I took out another guy..but I would rather show then tell.

*Tommy looks back at the henchmen who take the covering off of the things Miles brought in and it is...*

...
...
...
...
...

Tommy Miles: Little fuckers name is Braden, he almost had me but nothing a little fine gunsmanship can't stop

*Aries has a look of jealousy on his face while Mirage has a smirk.*

Lord Mirage: Excellent job Tommy..put the trophy with the others, and more will follow. You & Adam will both be given better treatment for this which means I expect better work from here on out. Both of you are dismissed.

*Tommy & Aries both nod and leave as the henchmen take Braden's trophy and take him away. Mirage looks on.*

Lord Mirage: Step One is complete and soon the world shall be mine, completely stuck in endless darkness with me leading the charge.. Nothing can stop me now.

*Mirage looks as the screen zooms out to see that they are all in a ship flying and the screen fades*

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************