Chapter 11: Mission Impossible

Location: Extinction Warship

*A flash of light happens as Ash Raymond is taken aback by it and..*

...
...
...
...

Braden Blackwell: Where the hell am I?

*Braden gets up holding his head as he sees Ash Raymond who is smiling somewhat both happily & smugly*

Braden Blackwell: Oh joy, you're just the person that I wanted to see.

Ash Raymond: Who saved your ass?

Braden Blackwell: Fair point, now better question, where the hell are we?

Ash Raymond: Oh, we're on some evil dude's warship.

Braden Blackwell: Gotcha..wait what?!

Ash Raymond: Long story short, we need to get out of here!

Braden Blackwell: Ok genius but how?

Ash Raymond: Just follow my lead.

Braden Blackwell: Ah yes, the worst thing one could say in a situation of this magnitude.

Ash Raymond: Look here jackass, we go one step out of this room & we're dead so we have to think of a plan.

Braden Blackwell: You're one to talk about making a plan, literally your whole life has been mooching off everyone else's plans.

Ash Raymond: Gotta give something new a try! We don't even have time for this Bitchwell!

Braden Blackwell: Whatever, anyways, what's your idea?

Ash Raymond: Simple.

*Two guards are seen guarding to door to the room that they're in, Ash & Braden open the door and take them both through but not without struggle, in the end they both get them in the room and knock them unconscious.*

***************************************************************************

Location: Resistance Base of Operations

*Everyone is seated as doctors tend to Ben's wounds.*

Nate Xpress: Okay, I gotta ask but what the hell was all of that?

Miya Squared: I don't know!

TTX: I can tell you that the person leading the charge is a wanted man in the known Galaxy and that mans name is Nate Virginia.

Nate Xpress: Well not shit Sherlock, I didn't guess!

TTX: Shut up.

Miya Squared: Is this really the time for arguing?

Nate Xpress: I ain't trying to argue, I'm trying to figure out what's going on and why it lead to my brother having to get himself stitched up?

TTX: If you'd let me explain-

Nate Xpress: So you can bring up the obvious again? I'm not looking for questions, I'm looking for answers!

Charlie Dixon: I think we should all take a bit of time to calm down.

Nate Xpress: There is no time, for all we know the world could be ending and we are sitting here on our asses and we might as well be playing a board game, whose up for fucking Mario Party? I can play a mean Bowser!