Chapter 9: River in Dry Land

*A portal opens up to an unknown place as Rick, Bruno, Ivory, Shawn, Liam & Moore all exit.*

Liam Malone: Alright man of infinite wisdom, where the hell are we?

Positively Moore: *Ahem* We are in a place a like to call my little realm of peace.

Liam Malone: Realm of peace? Motherfucker it's literally an area full of flowers by a lake

Rick C: Liam, I think you forget that we've all been doing things since we last met.

Liam Malone: Yeah and he's the weirdest.

Shawn S. Smith: Well, I personally don't judge. I'm always around weird people.

*Shawn looks at Ivory.*

Ivory Carrington: What?

Shawn S. Smith: The dog..

Ivory Carrington: You're still stuck on that??

Liam Malone: Would love to hear the couples quarrel but I don't give a shit.

Bruno: Now that we are in a safe place for now, Moore. An explanation to what is going on please?

*Moore takes a seat on the log as everyone gathers around him.*

Positively Moore: As you all saw people kept trying to get my necklace, first I will tell you all about the necklace. This necklace contains the Eye of Odysseus.

Rick C: Wait, Odysseus? You mean the Greek god?

Positively Moore: Precisely Rick, for centuries ever since it was taken from him, this eye has kept peace for not just this world but the entire galaxy, and every hundred years a new person takes up the mantle of keeping it safe from every & all kinds of evil no matter the size or shape, it speaks to me and I speak to it-

Liam Malone: Basically, the eye is important and you're slowly losing your grip on reality?

Positively Moore: The first part of that statement is correct, the second one..not at all, should this get into the wrong hands then the aftermath could be very severe.. especially if someone like Mirage gets it.

Ivory Carrington: But what is his end goal..exactly?

Positively Moore: Take the Eye..and plunge this world into enteral darkness, and then the Galaxy.

Liam Malone: Wait, how do you know all of this? Just a geniue question.

Positively Moore: It's basically my job to know it, I have the thing that keeps this reality together, that keeps it unbroken and if I were to lose this then the barriers around our Galaxy will crumble letting more evil go beyond our limits. I have knowledge of everything that happens in this world I basically am a overseer unseen.

Liam Malone: Cause that makes sense.

Bruno: So that's how you know about what happened to everything I was doing...

Positively Moore: Correct, so we have to make sure that Mirage & his army do not get this eye.

Rick C: So what you're saying is we have to save the world?

Positively Moore: Yes.

Liam Malone: Fuck.

*Everyone looks at Liam*

Liam Malone: What- Oh, I mean, YEAH! SAVE THE WORLD!

Positively Moore: Then let's not waste time-