Chapter 12: Chivalry of a Fallen Knight

*A castle is shown and alongside it is a kingdom, people living their best lives, selling stuff and even kids playing in the streets, we see ourselves inside the castle as two people are seen walking, a man and a woman. The man is wearing googles & monster hunter gear whilst covered in blood while the woman is perfectly fine, they are both shown.*

Charles Dante Dilinger
Professional Monster Hunter

Wendy Torres
Literally a Werewolf
Transformation can be controlled

CDD: Monster was a bitch to kill today.

Wendy Torres: Yeah well, the cyclops society was never to fond of us.

CDD: Maybe if they didn't try to wage war every ten seconds then we wouldn't be having to kill some of their soldiers.

*CDD opens some double doors where another person sits in the throne, clearly he is not a king.*

CDD: Dude, you know the drill, out of the seat.

???: Ah c'mon, just let me settle down for a few.

CDD: Dude, you heard me.

???: Not even for a little?

CDD: Crim, get out of my fucking seat.

*The guy gets out of the seat, alcohol bottle in one hand & sun glasses on his face, he has red hair with dark brown tips.*

Crim Rocker
Has charm of bad luck that affects anyone around him.
Supresses it with drinking.. literally

Crim Rocker: Ah Charles, always so driven to be the leader that you won't even let someone sit on the top latreen in the land.

CDD: Excuse me?

*Crim gets out of the chair and takes a swing of his drink.*

Crim Rocker: You heard me, maybe one day you'll go from slaying goblins to piss taking.. literally.

*CDD pulls out his sword and aims it toward Crim.*

CDD: I'm not very sure of what you're implying here but I'm taking it as an insult.

*Crim looks at the sword, then back at CDD, takes another drink and in a instant grabs CDD by the arm, flips around and takes his sword pointing it at him.*

Crim Rocker: That's your problem Charles, you get so flustered up by people's words that you lose focus, keep your head up & on a constant focus. You won't be fighting the Cyclops all your life, there are more power driven people I this world that could easily use this weakness of yours and run with it. Take it from me.

*Crim puts the sword in CDD's holster and walks off opening both doors.*

CDD: He gets on my nerves sometimes.

Wendy Torres: I can see why but then again, he's drunk Charles.

CDD: HE'S ALWAYS DRUNK WENDY!

Wendy Torres: I'm aware of that but if you think about it, he just told you some viable information about not just yourself but how you go about your actions.