˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Dried Roses (Multiple Yanderes)

ISEKAI GENRE x YANDERE TROPE
( Manhwa inspired)

_______________________

--» THE VISITING PRINCE «--

_______________________

NAME
Caspian Seymour

AGE
23

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Straight

RANK
Crown Prince

APPEARANCE
6'4", Ectomorph
Caspian has smooth, silky golden blond hair. That's just long enough to pull into a small pony tail. He has oval shaped eyes, and Heterochromia. Making it so that his left eye has become a striking blue, and the other a silvery grey. His skin is pale as porcelain, and is prone to becoming bright red very if he ever becomes flustered. Not that many see him in such a state.

PERSONALITY
Caspian is quite the charming prince, which suits his title. He's a leader, polite, respectful, and intelligent. Unintentionally, Caspian has become seen as a Casanova. Despite Caspian himself never having taken interest in just about... Anybody. It was true, despite how perfect he seemed, Caspian was secluded. He rarely smiled outside of formalities, and the castle staff never saw a twinkle of happiness in his eyes when they passed him by. Caspian could be rather cold hearted when disrespected, and could even fall into being controlling and bossy every so often. Due to the status he grew up under, Caspian has developed somewhat of a god-complex. It makes him a narcissist.

LIKES
Flowers
Ballrooms
Sword fighting
Clocks

DISLIKES
Paperwork
Beggars
His Father
Bright lights

THEME SONG

_______________________

--» THE DUKE «--

_______________________

NAME
Claudio Dampierre
AGE
25

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Straight

RANK
Duke

APPEARANCE
6'2", Mesomorph
Tan skin dotted with beauty marks, Claudio sports dark black hair, and stunning crescent shaped golden eyes. He's just as godlike in his beauty as his twin sister, Olympia, is.

PERSONALITY
Cold and heartless, the Duke had gained a reputation of being like the moon. Beautiful, rarely seen, and always changing. He can exchange pleasantries fairly well, but has never quite perfected a fake expression. Claudio is a focused man, who isn't very silly or even very happy. He is smart in the sense that when Claudio puts his mind to something, he won't stop until he perfects it. That is to say-while Claudio prefers academics over sword fighting- if he must pick up a sword, he will not put it down until he has beaten the master. Due to always competing with his sister for his parents' affections in his youth, Claudio has developed an inferiority complex. Despite his cold personality, his fuse is short, and if you push him a little too much he'll explode like a firecracker.