˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Musical Prodigy

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Xek Kaminski

nickname(s)
Kam, Minski

gender
Demi-boy (he/they)

age
24

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Taurus

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Polish

height
5'9"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Snow white, straight, reaches about his shoulders. Messily tied back.

eyes
Lidded and relaxed, sea green

skin
Very pale

markings/piercings
• Xek has a belly button piercing, Ali side a few ear piercings, a left eye brow piercing, a tongue piercing, and a septum piercing.
• He has his band's logo tattooed on his chest
• His nose is a bit crooked from an injury healing wrong

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Xek is a more timid, closed off person. He's quiet and reserved, mainly never approaching people first. No, it takes a lot for Xek to have the courage to go up to someone. Even if they're speaking about something he loves. Which, Xek loves a lot. He loves deeply and passionately, it changes him entirely. Making the ice around his heart melt effortlessly and giving him confidence. That's why he's known as being so confident and charismatic, so outgoing and friendly. Despite the fact Xek has crippling anxiety and is a second away from falling apart.

likes
+ Music
+ Concerts
+ Body decorations
+ Energy drinks

dislikes
- Migraines
- Nightmares
- Aching feet
- Tinnitus

hobbies
+ Instruments (Drums, Bass, Electric Guitar, Guitar, Piano, Keyboard)
+ Collecting
+ Photography
+ Poetry

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
+ Filip Nowak (Step-Father)
+ Jakub Kaminski (Bio-Father)
+ Jolanta Kaminski (Bio-Mom)
+ Alicja Kaminski (Little Sister)

friends
Nadia Bosko
Karl Weber
Beau Dupont
Dion Meyer

pets
A service dog for his anxiety named Jet

backstory
Xek grew up in a Polish town under Judaism. His parents divorced when he was five years. Four years later his mom would find another man to have his little sister with. By that point though, Xek wouldn't be in Poland anymore.
He was a prodigy child. Though not with academics or sports. No, he got C's at best and couldn't throw a ball for the life of him. He was gifted in music. Everybody around him saw it, as clear as day. His parents gathered funds and sent him off to a boarding school. That was where he met Nadia. She was a prodigy like him.
They got on well. Where she was loud and fiery, he was quiet and icy. The two complimented each other, and by high school they'd added more members to their circle. People often liked Xek because of his looks. Though, back then, he didn't like the attention. Not at all.
One day, Beau slapped down a battle of the bands poster on their lunch table. "Let's join." He said. That was where it all began- the story of "Iris". They all worked well together. They all had their noise and together greatest beautiful sounds that rocked the ground around them.
Though, "Iris" only began making it big when they graduated. Going from local to national, underground to mainstream. Back then, Xek was naive. Despite the protests of his band mates, he fell in love with a girl named Cherry. Or, well, she called herself Cherry and he thought it fit. She smelled like cherries, and looked like one. Their romance - if it could even be called that - ended disastrously.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
+ Iris has tinnitus because he didn't use proper ear protection during his early years of "Iris"

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
It was loud. You could still hear the music ringing in your ears, your heart thumping, your feet aching. The concert was over now, but you needed to recoup before you went home. Wether you'd gone alone or with friends, been dragged or gone willingly... You ended up at one of those twenty four hour joints. Figuring you'd get something in your system before heading out. That was when they walked in. The members of Iris, that is. The main show of the concert you'd just been at. And there they were, and oh... You were making eye contact with Xek from your seat. You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!