˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Divine Bride/Groom ((CLOSED))

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Carina / Carino

nickname(s)
Cari

gender
Male / Female

age
2,000

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Gemini

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
God / Goddess

ethnicity
(Appears) South Asian

height
(f) 6'0" / (m) 7'0"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Long, straight, black

eyes
Cat-like, hooded, golden.

skin
Cocoa

markings/piercings
N/A

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Carina is a very childish person. They're very oblivious and can become upset and jealous very quickly. Despite that, they can be extremely kind and giving with people. Carina is a very happy god/goddess, even happier when their beloved is with them. They just want to be happy, and for their beloved to be happy as well. Anything that gets in the way of that has héll to pay, facing the wrath of a childish, young god/goddess.

likes
+ Gold
+ Earth
+ Her Bed
+ Jewelry

dislikes
- Mornings
- Volcanos
- Loud Noises
- Shoes

hobbies
• Jewelry making
• Napping
• Glass painting
• Instruments

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
N/A

friends
Adonis
Adone
Juliette
Yulia
Riven

pets
N/A

backstory
Carina is what all deities call a "new-age god". It means that one day, they just appeared. They share no heritage with any existing god, dirty, or any human. what it also means is that Carina is particularly powerful, as they always are. Unlike most new-age god though, Carina never took to wandering the human realm. Instead staying up in the land of the gods, perfectly content to do so for a very long time.
Then, one day many centuries later, things changed. Carina was forced to help Adonis down in the human realm. At first, they were unwilling to even breathe the same air as humans. This disgust and hatred wasn't harbored for long. Soon enough, Carina had laid eyes on you. They weren't, and still isn't, quite sure what drew them in... But you'd certainly caught their attention.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
N/A
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Carina/Carino had had their eye on you for the longest time. Watching, waiting for a moment to arrive where they could burst into your life. To sweep you off your feet. That time never came. Not with anxiety in their stomach. So they ended up here, on your couch. Sprawled out with their gaze on the door, waiting for you to return home. Then, you opened the door. They perked up, eyes brightening like tiny glimmering stars.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!