˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Heiress

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Annie Smith

nickname(s)
Ann, Mittie

gender
Female

age
21

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Sagittarius

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
French / European

height
5'3"

body type
Mesomorph

hair
Long, straight, dyed light purple
(Naturally blonde)

eyes
Crescent shaped, dark, money green

skin
Porcelain

markings/piercings
- Pierced ears

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Annie is a very ambitious person. She's also extremely spiteful, and will go out of her way to get revenge on those who wrong her. To those who treat her kindly though, she is gracious and merciful. She's prideful, carrying herself with grace and elegance. Her wrath knows no bounds, so you'd do best not to test her.

likes
+ Small businesses
+ Control
+ Events
+ Dresses

dislikes
- Mornings
- Business men
- Following orders
- Fast food

hobbies
Piano/Violin classes
Baking
Swimming
Gaming

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Madeline Smith - Mother
Jamison Smith - Father

friends
Carlos Deveto
Pandora Yashido

pets
N/A

backstory
Annie was raised very well off. Her father had a thriving technology business. It was practically an empire. She got everything she wanted with a snap of her fingers. When she was young, everybody liked her just for her.
Then she got older. Things changed. People began to like her for money, for power, only because their parents told them they'd get something special if they befriended her. It ruined Annie's perception of the kindness of humanity.
She shut herself off to everybody but Carlos (a childhood friend of hers) and Cayden. Cayden was the only son to her father's biggest rival, the heir to Granite Corp. They fell deeply in love, or so she thought.
Then he turned on her. He stayed over one night, and went rummaging in her father's office after he thought she went to bed. She saw him, and he attacked. Her mother came in and defended her, smashing a wine bottle over Cayden's head.
So her mother was sent to prison. Cayden got off scott free. Annie became embittered.
So she strive to be better than she ever was, to never fall victim to someone's faked kindness ever again.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
N/A
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You'd just gotten a job at the biggest tech corporation in the world. Smith Tech. In sales, specially, under Annie. Annie Smith. You hadn't quite processed the fact you'd be working under her. Right now though, things weren't so glamorous. You'd woken up late, traffic was horrible, and now the technology wasn't working. You had a badge you pushed to this screen so you'd be let in, but... It wasn't letting you in.
"Need help?" A faintly familiar voice called from behind. If you'd look around, you'd spot Annie. Practically leaning over your shoulder.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!