˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ RULES ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

NOTE: Just because a character that's a Senpai/Yandere on one page shows up on another does not mean they'll be a Senpai/Yandere on the page that isn't theirs. Character relations are bound to be tricky due to most of my characters existing in the same universes.

# rule one #
Be descriptive! At least 2 sentences per reply. This is semi-lit as well, so roleplay in 3rd person and use correct grammar, no text talk.

# rule two #
You may only remind me of the roleplay after 12 hours. I'm very busy so please forgive any late replies.

# rule three #
Nothing r-rated, referring to s-xual activity and the such. Gore is obviously allowed.

# rule four #
No perfect ones, or anti-perfect ones. What I mean by anti-perfect are the ones where being depressed or traumatized are their main personality traits.

# rule five #
Anything derogatory said out of roleplay results in an immediate block. With that, if your main character is to be anything hateful (homophobic, racist, etc), I ask you don't use them here. If you try, I will block you. That sh*t is disgusting and brings back bad memories for so many people, myself included. While we are dealing with lovesick killers, this is a safe space.

# rule six # (UPDATED)
As this rule has caused so much confusion, I'll be explaining it in full here.
For every two Yandere pages you claim, you must claim one Senpai page (2:1 ratio)
An example,
You claim Lowell's page, and want to claim Ander's. To claim Ander's now, you must claim a Senpai page like Mia's.
If you just want to play a Yandere, you have no obligation to any Yandere pages and do not have to worry about the ratio.
And if you just want to run one roleplay where I play the Yandere, you don't have to worry.
To rephrase, for every two roleplays where I play the Yandere, you must have one where you play the Yandere.