˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Shop Owner

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Atlas Castro

nickname(s)
Cas

gender
Demi-boy | he/they

age
21

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Hispanic

height
5'7"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Dyed white, very wavy, reaches his ears

eyes
Round, one is forest green and another off-white

skin
Tan

markings/piercings
- scar over his left eye
- pierced earlobes

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Atlas is the artistic, introverted type. He's friendly and well mannered but doesn't actively seek out friendship. Atlas is always happy to welcome any new ones though. He's extremely open minded and empathetic. Generally they're very optimistic, and have a positive world view. A sort of "every story has a lesson to learn" sort of person. Atlas can be extremely sentimental though, and his optimism can lead him to fall back into bad habits.

likes
+ rocks
+ geology
+ forests
+ mushrooms

dislikes
- onions
- pollen
- ridicule
- darkness

hobbies
- foraging
- hiking
- roller skating

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Fiona Castro - biological mother , alive
Quill Castro - biological father , alive

friends
Pix Guillermo

pets
N/A

backstory
Atlas' family was pretty good to him, at least he thinks so. Even if they were strict, it was out of love. He got that. There was never much arguing and home life wasn't too stressful. Before he began feeling displaced. Despite being surrounded by people that loved him, something always felt wrong. They always hated being called a girl or dressing up for church. Atlas was in college when it clicked. He didn't like being called a girl because he wasn't one. Atlas came out to them, and his parents have had a very hard time coming around. But it wasn't too the point of disowning him, more just telling him he's confused and not generally respecting his identity. Atlas tries not to think about it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Atlas will do just about anything for a cool rock
- Double major in sculpture and geology
- Ex-gymnast, very flexible

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Wether you were initially interested or not, you've ended up in this store. It sold all sorts of things, but most notably it sold crystals and gems and rocks of the sort. A lot of jewelry around them too, with other foraged things in the backdrop. The general aesthetic was cool, if not a bit off putting to the more traditional minded.

What really brought you here was the guy you'd seen from the window. You'd been passing by the store for a few weeks now, and had seen him multiple times. Sometimes he saw you too. He'd grin real bright and wave your way, then carry on.

You just felt a sort of pull to end up here. The bell jingled above you and a head popped around a shelf. "Hello!" There was that same white haired boy, holding a big box in his hands. "Can I help you with anything?"

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!