˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Neighbor

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Pandora Yashido

nickname(s)
Pandie

gender
Female | she/her

age
19

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Pisces

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Mixed East Asian

height
5'1"

body type
Mesomorph

hair
Black, straight, reached her shoulders

eyes
Almond, black

skin
Porcelain

markings/piercings
- various scars and injuries

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Pandora is the definition of a scaredy-cat. She's afraid of just about everything, not even able to utter a word most of the time. Despite this innate fear, Pandora is extremely kind. She'll go out of her way to help people. But she'll also go out of her way to make sure they don't know it was her. Pandora is very considerate of others, but generally has low self esteem. Everything they do feels like an inconvenience.

likes
+ video games
+ drawing
+ being alone
+ mornings

dislikes
- storms
- fire
- knives
- violence

hobbies
- drawing
- gaming
- reading

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Aki Yashido - biological mother , alive
Ander Yashido - biological half-brother , alive

friends
Carlos Deveto

pets
N/A

backstory
Pandora is the second born. She never knew who her father was, and she doesn't even think her own mother knows. Maybe her older brother, Ander, does but did it really matter? Every other week there was a different man around. Every week there wasn't her mother was absolutely ruthless. Ander took the brunt of the abuse, but that was only while he was around. When she was about 15, he disappeared. Left his favorite hoodie and a note promising to come get her when she was 18. Pandora didn't have a great life outside of the house either. Her bad home life impacted how she acted around kids her age, which resulted in childish bullying. It felt like a godsend when Ander followed through on his promise. On her 18th birthday, he returned home. The screaming match between him and their mother was nightmare inducing, but the silence was worse. The way Ander helped her pack her things and took her out the back way, letting the alarm system blade behind them... That was worse. Pandora's been living with Ander in his apartment since, and she's been all the better for it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Pandora is mute. While she can technically talk... It's been years since she's ever properly spoken.
- She knows a bit of sign language, but generally if she does have something important to say, she'll write it down.

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Your neighbors were strange. You'd noted that when you first moved in about four months ago. There was a guy with red hair that wore a scary glare and of which you barely saw. But his sister was all the more peculiar. You saw her less often than him, even, but when you did... She always had this far off look.

The first encounter you had with her was on the balcony. There was a barrier between the apartment balconies, but you had went and looked over the edge. That was how you caught sight of Pandora, leant against the rails just staring at the sunrise. She noticed you after a minute or so. Then she jumped and ran, slamming her door shut.

It was just plain weird. But you guessed that was how neighbors were.

Then came the... Damages.

"I'm sorry," her brother came and apologized. He held a hand on the back of his neck and furrowed his brows, unable to meet your gaze. "I am, really, we'll get it fixed..."

You have a running theory the first damage came because he was trying to install something. What had been damaged was the shared barrier on the balcony between you and their apartment.

The next was the fire alarm going off. Everything in the apartment complex was hooked, so yours went off too. Blew a fuse and you were out of power for two weeks. Luckily it wasn't some false alarm. You guess.

Weird ass incident after weird ass incident and...

You had blondies on your doorstep. A cute little note attached with pretty cursive handwriting.

' for your troubles.
p.s they're vegan, and you can return them if you're allergic '

Kind of instinctively, you knew it wasn't the brother who'd made these. Despite yourself, you tried them. And they were delicious. Almost made all the trouble worth it.

You'd decided to drop off the Tupperware back at their place. You even decided to knock on the door instead of just ditching it there.

Pandora was the one to open the door. She seemed surprised to see you there, tilting her head. She never fully opened the door.

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!