˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Corrupted

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Nico Viotto

nickname(s)
Vio

gender
Male

age
23

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Pisces

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Italian

height
6'1"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Messy, slightly wavy, reaches his ears. Naturally blond, dyed periwinkle

eyes
Round-oval, blue-grey

skin
Pale

markings/piercings
- N/A

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Nico is an extremely friendly and outgoing person. He also falls on the extremely innocent side of things. Nico has this... Very positive view of the world, and doesn't know anything about what can make it horrible. At heart, he's a good person, but emotions take control of him. What's to say what'll happen if he's introduced to the darkness?

likes
+ People
+ Mornings
+ Bubblegum
+ Cool colors

dislikes
- Spicy food
- Blood
- The dark
- Tears

hobbies
- Rollerskating
- Journaling

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Elena Viotto - Mother, alive
Rocco Viotto - Father, deceased

friends
N/A

pets
N/A

backstory
Nico was the absolute definition of sheltered. His parents homeschooled him and kept him locked away in their home for a lot of his life. Nico would only ever really leave to see family. He was lonely, really really lonely, for so long. But his parents had the power and money to keep him locked up, to keep him "safe", so they did. Until the day he turned eighteen. That was the day he left. Though, well, that didn't go well, and soon enough he was running back home. He's always wanted to try again though. And with the passing of his father, Nico's mother has given him that push he needed.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- N/A
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
It'd just been a regular day for you. You woke up, headed in to work, and got off. Though today you had a craving and enough in your budget to fulfill it. So you went to your favorite restaurant to get some delicious takeout. While there, you noticed a boy with periwinkle hair. He seemed nervous and like he didn't know what to do... Even going as far as to pay the workers well over what was due. This was a city, so of course it caught the eye of the wrong people. You didn't think much of it though. Not at first.
Not until that boy left and some thugs followed him out.
Being done with your meal anyways (and maybe not thinking entirely straight due to the exhaustion of work), you paid and rushed to follow as well. By the time you got out, they were nowhere to be seen.
"H-Hey! What are you doing?! Back up!"
"Oh, shut up! Just hand over the money, rich brat!"
The voices were what you needed to discover where the three had headed off. It seemed those thugs you noticed had cornered the boy. Holding a knife to his throat while demanding money.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!