˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Star Boy

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Cepheus

nickname(s)
Cephei, Alfirk

gender
Male | he/him

age
2,000~

sexuality
Panromantic Asexual

zodiac sign
Aquarius

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Incarnation of a Constellation

ethnicity
N/A (appears Euro-Greek)

height
6'8"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Cepheus has slightly messy golden blond hair that's longer in the front than in the back, and reaches about his shoulders.

eyes
Cepheus has narrow golden colored eyes, his bottom eyelashes are longer than his top ones.

skin
Cepheus' skin is extremely pale

markings/piercings
- Cepheus has elf-like ears
- Cepheus also has a shimmery golden engraving of his constellation on the back of his neck
- ^ birthmarks of the stars that create the Cepheus constellation can be found roughly in their proper places along his body.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Cepheus is a rather kind, innocent soul. Though he's rather clumsy and confused at the moment. He's not at all great with social cues and tends to ramble on and on. He has extreme patience and is very nurturing. That being said, his fascination with the human world runs deep— but his fixations can become detrimental. He's extremely protective and anxious.

likes
+ Nighttime
+ Reading
+ Music
+ Skinship

dislikes
— Loud noises
— Bright sunlight
— Winter
— Cetus

hobbies
- Following you around
- Napping

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
N/A

friends
N/A

pets
N/A

backstory
Cepheus came into consciousness when the astronomer Ptoley called his name within the second century. From there, he began to watch history unfold with wide eyes. He learned of his namesake and began to hold a petty grudge against the constellation Cetus for it— especially as Cetus had reached 'enlightenment' sooner than him, joining the humans in their prosperous lands. This especially became a hope for Cepheus as a black hole began to form in his constellation. Without a physical form, being just a formless consciousness, he was unable to do anything. Awaiting destruction or 'enlightenment' was all any constellation could do. Cepheus feared he'd reach mass destruction before he was summoned down to Earth. He'd quite convinced himself of such. But then, one day, a wish echoed in his head and he was suddenly down on Earth.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Cepheus love loves gold and shiny things

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You were, suitably, stunned.

It had been a fine night so far, nothing special at all. You'd cooked yourself dinner and went off to sleep. But at some point through the night, you began to smell smoke.

You were quick to realize what was happening—your house was burning down.

You couldn't escape your bedroom, the fire was too big and you couldn't break the windows. Even if you could, the drop was too high. But you wanted nothing more than to live, making some helpless wish to the night sky that glimmered outside.

Then, all of a sudden, there was a man. More importantly, a shimmery golden barrier was surrounding you. The air became far easier to breathe, and he looked at you with wide golden eyes. A just as shimmery, golden crown hanging just above his head

You both stared at each other silently for a few moments. Then, all of a sudden he gasped and began to look around.

"Oh, oh goodness! This is bad!" He squeaked.

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!