˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Ringmaster

Requested by : the_queen_of_wack

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Tenho Corvus

nickname(s)
Cor

gender
Male

age
25

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Finnish

height
5'10"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Straight, blonde, usually slicked back during performances

eyes
Oval, tilted up, blue

skin
Pale

markings/piercings
- pierced ears
- pierced tongue

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Tenho is an absolute madman. He's smart, and he's always been smart, and he'll always be smart— so smart that it drives him crazy. Tenho is a bright and bubbly personality, egotistical and extremely outgoing. He gets energy from crowds and loves being the center of attention. Tenho has always gotten his way, and he simply can't stand /not/. It snaps something in him.

likes
+ Coffee
+ Attention
+ Crowds
+ Animals

dislikes
— Mornings
— Loneliness
— Not getting his way
— Tea

hobbies
- Axe throwing
- Gymnastics
- Archery
- Yoga

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Rune Corvus - Mother
Alberich Corvus - Father

friends
Bari Alwin
Creslin Saksan
Sheng Kiano
Jinx Mago
Drake Cadmus

pets
N/A
(Unless you count the circus animals)

backstory
Tenho's very existence wasn't planned, nor wanted. No, no, he was born to a loveless marriage. To a man and woman who only stayed with each other out of greed and familial commitments. Because of this, they did anything to shut him up. They gave Tenho everything he wanted without a second thought.
School was no different. He was the richest kid there, and that greed adults had seeped into the children. He practically ruled elementary and middle. High school was trickier though. Kids cared less about money and looks and didn't like being controlled...
He still figured it out though. Got his way— as always. Charming the pants off of even people that disgusted him.
Tenho had always had a fascination with dark and disturbing things, but this all came to a head during his senior year of high school. When he finally had a real conversation with his mother.
To most, the conversation would've been traumatic. Would've sent any kid running for the hills, calling them monsters...
Not Tenho.
It inspired him. Satiated this desire that had always been burning in his heart. So he created the cirque.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Tenho has tinnitus

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Tenho contacting you was the last thing you expected.
Back when you were a child, somewhere in between elementary and middle, you knew Tenho. You were friends— or, well, something along those lines. Tenho didn't really have friends. For what it was, you were rather close. Tenho wanted to be around you lots.
Then you left. It was a long time before you'd see Tenho again. Actually, it wouldn't be before he sent you a letter and a ticket inviting you to check out his cirque.
You went, because "what the heck", and because you had nothing better to do. So there you were, watching the marvel that was Tenho's show. All of your commodities paid for you by him.
Tenho introduced everyone and welcomed the guests as ringmaster.
The first act was Bari's. He was a fire dancer.
Next was Creslin. She did aerial.
Then came Sheng. He worked with all sorts of animals. From wolves to lions to snakes.
Jinx and Drake were trapeze artists.
Finally, the show came to an end and Tenho came back out. The audience cleared out of the tent and the crew began to clean up. Tenho took you into the back. Grinning childishly. "So?" He asked. "What did you think?"
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up