˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Lovesick Hitwoman

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Areum Perez

nickname(s)
N/A

gender
Female

age
20

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Capricorn

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Hispanic

height
4'8"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Straight, brown, long.

eyes
Round, olive green.

skin
Toffee

markings/piercings
- Scarring around her wrist and ankles (not self harm)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Areum is a quiet person. She prefers to observe things and see how they turn out before making her move. Though this had exceptions, like when she met you. She's a rather intuitive person due to the observations she makes. Areum tends to be introverted, not liking to be around anyone else but her beloved. She'd do anything to keep her beloved with her.

likes
+ Cats
+ Knives
+ Water
+ Nighttime

dislikes
- Humans
- Medicine
- Tight Spaces
- Dogs

hobbies
- Sketching
- Baking
- Sewing

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Mother - Unknown

friends
N/A

pets
N/A

backstory
Areum's mother was... A unique woman. Her mother had raised her to be an assassin, a kîlling machine, and in return, Areum's mother taught Areum to do that to. To never trust anybody but herself, anything but her own two hands. She never thought of herself as a mother, and Areum never thought of her as one either. More a caretaker, a mentor. A... Captor, even. Their relationship was anything but soft.
Areum was anything but soft. She had to be. Her mother wouldn't accept weakness. Areum didn't understand why, really, that her mother was doing this. Not until she turned twelve, and she was introduced to other killers. Others that had joined under a 'guild', all for their own benefit. Glued together by selfishness, greed.
Areum killed her first man when she was twelve. She still remembers how it felt when he went limp, how dull his eyes were... She still remembers the ice cream she was rewarded with afterwards, as it was the first time she'd ever tasted ice cream... And the last time she ever saw her mother.
On the surface, after that, Areum lived a normal life. She started attending school and had a small circle of friends. Made good grades and never caused trouble. Then she'd go 'home', and get ready for work. It's a dirty job, really, but... As her mother put it, "Someone had to clean up this disgusting world."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Areum lives in a studio apartment
- Areum wears bells on her head when she's not out on the job. Having been told she sneaks up on people.
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You had to stay quiet. You weren't supposed to be here at all. In your boss' office. Not right now. He just had some papers you needed for your report, and he wasn't answering, and... Well, you should've walked away. It was midnight. You should've just go home. But no, you opened the door. You walked in on a murder. Not a bloody one either, no, it was eerily clean in there. And there was a girl. One with a dull look in her eyes. You'd slammed the door in her face and bolted before she could grab you. Before she could kill you /too/. Now you were hiding in your cubical, but you didn't think it'd take her long to find you. If she was even trying. Was she trying? Of course, she had to be, right? You saw her, you could identify her. Could you? It was so dark and she was in all black. Suddenly, there she was. In the doorway. "Don't make a sound." She said quickly, quietly, a finger to her lips as she blocked your only exit. You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!