˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Coworker ((CLOSED))

— CLOSED —
NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CHAINS

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Ander Yashido

nickname(s)
Andie, Hido

gender
Male

age
22

sexuality
Bi

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Asian mix

height
5'11"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Ear length, straight, dyed red (naturally black)

eyes
Dark red-brown, crescent-shaped, upturned

skin
Tan

markings/piercings
- Scattered scars & freckles

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Ander is a passionate person who works hard and does well at what he sets out to achieve. He's also quite the good liar. While in reality Ander is an anti-social introvert, he pretends to be a charismatic extrovert. Because of this, he's quite popular and gets along well with people. Ander is also... Very obsessive with the one he loves. He'd do anything for them, wether they asked him to or not.

likes
+ Bunnies
+ Cooking
+ Nighttime
+ His Beloved

dislikes
- Crowds
- Fast Food
- Tight Deadlines
- Loud noises

hobbies
- Cooking
- Volunteer work at an animal shelter
- Horror enthusiast
- Sketching
- Stalking

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Mother - Dead
Pandora Yashido , Little Sister - Alive

friends
N/A

pets
He had a pet when he was eight. It died shortly after he got it.

backstory
Ander's mother wasn't a good one. She never had been, especially with such rapidly switching emotions. One day she'd be loving and the best, dotting, mother in the world. The next he'd get slapped if he so much as spoke. She was unpredictable, and left Ander in a constant state of turmoil. Even more so when Pandora came along, and he had something to protect. And protect her he did, as best as he could for as long as he could. Since day one, he's been doing what he thinks is best for his loved ones. That's why he ran away, leaving Pandora with nothing but a goodbye letter and her favorite hoodie of his. To go and forge a good life for them for when Pandora turned eighteen. Along the way, he found you, and his priorities changed.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Ander works as a project manager at your business

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You knew Ander through work. While you didn't work under him, your groups were closely related. As such, you ended up talking to him a lot. He tended to be good company, everybody said so. Ander was particularly interested in you, so you two spoke often. Generally, you were on friendly terms, but had never spoken outside of the work space. That was, until one day. Where he came up to your cubical with a big grin and two tickets. "Me. You. And the state fair. What do you say?" He asked, tilting his head. "My treat. All you have to do is show up."
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
This was such a bad situation. Your boss had been tightening deadlines for months now, making them more and more difficult to meet. Every time you confronted him (if you did) he'd shrug it off like no big deal. One or twice, he'd suggest if you went on a date with him, he'd loosen those deadlines. Each time, you left and met them by the skin of your teeth. Specifically, with Ander's help. He was a great coworker, one that was always willing to lend a hand. It was now you needed that hand more than ever. Your boss stopped you as you began packing up to head home for the night. It was late and you were the only two in the building. "Hey, hey," he greeted with a sleazy grin, "I have another project for you. It's due tomorrow."
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ three
Make it up!