˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Captive

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Helios

nickname(s)
Eli

gender
Male

age
3,109
(20~ human years)

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Taurus

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Elf

ethnicity
N/A

height
5'9"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Black, straight, choppy. Reaches his hips.

eyes
Cat-like, slanted upwards. Light green in color.

skin
Dark brown

markings/piercings
- beauty mark under his right eye
- pierced ears, usually wears golden jewelry

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Helios is a kind person. He's always been well respected in his community and holds himself in high regard. Though he's always been known to trust too easily and sometimes be childish in thinking. That childish thinking can lead him to making stupid mistakes or lashing out disproportionately. Still, he's here generally a very good person.

likes
+ Cats
+ Nature
+ Fruit
+ Magic

dislikes
— Humans
— Fighting
— Machinery
— Knives

hobbies
- Scavenging
- Archery
- Researching

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Helena - mother, alive (F/7,118)

friends
Ecaeris - alive (M/2,889)
Enania- alive (F/3,208)

pets
N/A

backstory
Elves don't place much value on familial connections. Usually, a child is raised by a village, not a person. So some elves, like Helios, never know their real parents. Helios often sees Helena as his mother though. For she saw something in him before anyone else could, and took him under her wing. That was how he got his start as the future elven clan leader. He had a rather turbulent childhood due to his nature and the position he'd been put in. Nobody ever saw that get Helios down though. In fact, it seemed to make him all the stronger and more determined.
A lot of the time when he interacted with humans, things went poorly. From sitting in on peace negotiations, to holding the line to keep them from invading... He loathed the species deeply, and more than that, he feared them.
One such encounter led to his capture. Some high ranking human had heard of his political prestige and the plans for his future. They snuck into the elven territory and snatched Helios up in the dead of night.
Which was how he ended up here.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Elves rely on The Gaia. The Gaia is a large tree filled to the brim with magic, and harbors the Fountain of Youth. This is how Elves use magic and live for so long. Helios, being far away from these things, is in a severely weakened state. Making him no stronger than any average human.

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
Your world was one plagued in war. One where magic existed, and also it didn't. Magic was controlled by the Elves who harbored The Gaia, the source of all magic. Only certain species had the relations with Elves to access The Gaia and therefore use magic. Your kind, the Humans, were not one of those species.

Though it wasn't for lack of trying. Your ancestors had started the fight to claim The Gaia, and your parents were the most recent to continue it.
So all of your life, you've been told, "One day, (Y/n), you'll take the throne. With that, you'll carry on the battle. You'll fight for The Gaia, won't you? For Humanity. For your family."

You'd never met Helios properly, but you'd seen him at peace talks you sat in on. He noticed you too, of course, but would turn a cold shoulder. As far as you were aware though, he was untouchable. Under the protection of Helena, who'd witness all of the war between Humans and Elves. He was to be their leader. Your enemy.

Imagine your surprise when you hear Helios has been captured. A nobleman, Rein, had been the one to make the catch. He'd surrendered Helios immediately to the imperial family.

As soon as you heard the news, you rushed for the throne room. Where you saw your parents. More than that, you saw Helios knelt and bound. Guards held swords to him, one poking at Helios' neck. And there was Rein, who was about your age, smiling happily at your father with clasped hands.
"As you can see, he's perfectly docile in this state! Please, your majesty, take this trophy! Use him to finally win the war!" Rein suggested fervently.
You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!