Chapter 36

"You thought you were pregnant and you didn't tell me?!" Atticus screamed. For once I wasn't afraid to yell back. The alcohol had run through my system.

"You don't have to tell me what I already know! I got a professional test because you won't wear protection!" I said, throwing my beer can at him. Atticus was fuming. His fists were curled at his sides.

"You never told me to!" he screamed. My mouth falls agape.

"That's a lie I beg for you to every time!"

We argued more than we ever had, and the night ended as I should have expected. Me, exhausted, feeling dirty and worthless, lying, broken, and in pain in Atticus' bed. 

**********************

When I woke up I was definitely sore but Happy. Cole was next to me, scrolling on his phone.

"Well hey sleepyhead," he said, kissing the top of my head.

I yawned and felt my head drop. I knew exactly what was happening.

"Daddy I'm still sleepy," I remark.

Cole chuckles and kisses the top of my head again,  "Do you want to take a bath and then take another nap?" 

I nod and rub my eyes with my fists.

"Cole stand up and I stare at him. He stretches and turns around, looking in the direction of my eyes. He let out a small chuckle before slipping on a pair of his sweatpants that were on my floor. 

I blush and cross my arms.

"Daddy I don't wanna walk," I whine. He laughs and walks over to me.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood, little bean," he boops my nose and wraps me in my sheet, lifting me up. I giggle as he carries me to my bathroom, placing me down on the edge of the tub while he opens the cabinets and grabs my bubble bath and baby shampoo with some vanilla conditioner.

"Daddy, you need a bath too!" I remark. He raises an eyebrow at me and turns on the bath.

"Are you just trying to see daddy naked, or are you serious, princess?" he asks, grabbing a few things from inside my shower.

I blush and play with my nails. I forgot that taking a bath means you need to be nakie.

"I was for real, Daddy," I say quietly, blushing. I suddenly remembered that meant I was going to have to wear nothing and pulled my sheet tighter to me.

Cole noticed and let out a small laugh.

"Don't forget that Daddy already saw everything, princess. But sure, I'll take a bath with you," he says, tipping my chin up, kissing me.

He was happier than I'd seen him in a while.

Once the tub was full of bubbles and full of water, I guess, Cole, unwrapped my sheet and climbed in the bath, picking me up with a grunt and setting me in the tub with him. I covered the showing part of my body in bubbles.

"Look daddy!"  say, making a heart-shaped indent in the bubbles.  He laughed and watched as I played with the bubbles, While I was occupied, he washed my hair and conditioned it.

I started drifting in and out of my littlespace high. The bubbles faded and I looked down, fully aware of where I was sitting.

"Hey, you still there?" Cole asked. I nod and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, sorry. Normally I'm in littlespace for longer than that," I say with a chuckle. Cole turns me around and kisses me gently.

"You don't have to be sorry. Little you and big you are both equally precious and special to me," he says, booping my nose. I laugh and look back at Cole. His eyes are suddenly on my chest.