Chapter 23

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

GUYS!

DO I have your attention yet?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HITTING OVER 12k!!!!!

I NEVER DREAMED THIS STORY WOULD GET THIS FAR!!!

I do have a request of you guys. I was looking at y demographics, and saw may private and a few male readers. If you guys, or anyone wants to comment on my story with ideas or anything, but don't want people to shame you if they see it, (which, if they do report them to me and I'll deal with them) then feel free to just hit me up! I'll respond as fast as I can. I love meeting you guys! SO please, don't hesitate to text me, little, dom, or whatever!

I love you all my babies.

xoxo

Isabella.

*****************************

"Isabella Stein?" the doctor called. I nodded and rubbed my hands together, trying to create some type of friction. My hands were freezing cold. 

"You are not pregnant," he said, looking down at the packet of papers in his hands, "and you were negative in all of your STD tests. Good news for you," he loosed a chuckle and handed the packet to me.  I  thanked him quietly and began to breathe again.

"Your period has most likely not started because of stress. Your written tests on your mental health were slightly unusual. You said you were beginning to have trouble with..." he opened his silver laptop and began to scroll, "eye contact?" he looked at me and I moved my eyes down to my green painted toenails. The middle one was chipped and the pinkie had no polish left on it at all.

"Yes sir," I sighed and shook my wrist. For some reason, it was helping me.

"And your anxiety seems to have been on the rise. It doesn't look like anything we can help you with medically, but if it gets any worse, come back and we'll talk about treatment," he typed into his laptop lightly, gazing at the screen.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled and looked down at my legs. I guess this was good news.

When my period disappeared I became anxious. I took four pregnancy tests. One, the last one, was positive. I decided to throw them away and go to the doctor for a final result. I didn't tell Atticus.

After the doctor was finished I left and got in the car. The world seemed brighter. If I was pregnant, I don't know what Atticus would do.

**********************

"So, I heard you got the female lead role in the musical. Has practice been treating you well?" Laura asked, taking a bite of her steak. It was very nice of Cole's family to prepare a giant slab of beef for dinner. Very expensive as well.

"Pretty good, I guess. I wasn't very..." the words were running around in my brain, "I haven't ever done anything like the before. I'm not into musical theater that much, but," I blushed as I thought of Cole's and my practice

"There were bells..." I began to sing. Cole's eyes were trained on mine as I sang clear notes. He was admiring something. My voice. My body. My eyes. Who knows.