Chapter 15: Eavesdropping pt. 2

Luna shakes me awake at 7am, having allowed me the longest sleep-in I have had in over a week.

"Blair wake up! We are leaving this afternoon and I don't not want to waste our last few hours together!" she pulls me from the bed. "The doctor said she is awake!" she yanks my arm. "Why are you taking so long? Get up, let's go!" Luna chimes, her energy giving me a headache.

Memories of last night come rushing back to me. "Okay, okay. I'm getting up" I say, wondering if I should tell them about how I visited her last night. It's not like it's a secret, but the moment felt private. Something for just Fleur and I to share.

Now standing in the hallway, Luna bangs on the door beside ours. "Wake up sleeping beauties." When there is no response from the other side, she turns to a more persistent method of non-stop banging.

Finally, Zach opens the door, his brown hair scruffy and falling in every direction while squinting his inhumanely green eyes, although I don't pay any attention to his head as my mind is lost in his bare torso.

"Eyes up here, grasshopper" he laughs, his morning voice deep and smooth. My mind is still basically asleep, and I hadn't realised I was staring. He clearly didn't mind my admiration as he smirks down at me, happy with the compliment.

"Luna its only... what, like 6 am?" He leans against the doorway with one arm propped up.

"It's seven, and we are all going home soon so we are going to make the most of the time we have left" she snaps at him. Now that I see them both standing beside each other, personalities wildly conflicting, I can see the extreme physical resemblances in them. The fluffy brown hair with a slight wave, olive skin, square defined jaw, and most noticeably the unnaturally green eyes.

Luna barges past him and into the room, dragging the other boys from their beds as they groan.

"Someone sedate Luna," Oliver says as the girl throws the blankets off his bed, leaving him exposed in only pyjama pants as he lays on his bed, one arm strewn over his eyes.

I'm so grateful these boys sleep shirtless.

The bathroom door then opens and Finn walks out, unfortunately fully clothed. Last night I thought I was done with him- that my crush had been washed away by Fleur's tears. But when I look at him, the feeling of the kiss comes back in a thrilling rush. "Luna's right. We need to see Fleur."

He hardly even looks at me.

"Fine, I do miss Fleurs' giggle. It seems so horribly quiet and dull without her. Although Luna seems to be on some strange energy high." Oliver eyed Luna dramatically.

Finally, in the hospital wing, we find Fleur sitting on her bed reading some book about crystals.

"Hey guys" she says, abnormally cheerful considering the news I told her last night. She still looked corpse-like.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I was so worried" Luna said, trapping the girl into a hug.

"I'm sorry I was dead weight during the mission, holding you guys back," she says.

"We didn't want to leave you. Krisha's team left her when she was caught, and she ended up switching to the other side and becoming a psychopathic drug lord" Oliver says, smiling adorably at the blonde. It was so obvious how happy he was to have her back but didn't have the strength to express it to her. Because of course, as everyone thought, it was always Fleur and Finn.

"Almost a shame. I would have made a really good villain" she jokes (or at least I hope it was a joke, because otherwise I'd be first on her hitlist). "I'm picturing myself with black smudged eyeliner and leather clothing... yep, I'd be hot" she laughs.