🚬Smokin' and Beep🎤

Wdym? I'm totally not a Jack Stauber fan!! And I don't smoke-pfft, what makes you think that? I just need... A hug?.

Pico would come again at this train station, he didn't expect to find the smaller boy who talked in beeps

Pico would come again at this train station, he didn't expect to find the smaller boy who talked in beeps. If he was being honest with himself? He wasn't that bothered by the other, and enjoyed his company that day so, why not test his luck again? Maybe he would find him wandering over this place again, but it was a pretty slim chance. Better yet, it was as if he was searching for an oasis in the middle of a dessert, but in all honestly? He couldn't care less, the effort was worth it. He held his now almost empty cigarettes box with him, along with his hidden and loyal gun in his back pocket. No thoughts, just himself and the lonely train station, no Darnell or Nene, pure silence and peace. Spacing out was pretty nice.

He got a cigarette out and with his lighter, he made it light up. That flavour was returning into his mouth, such an addictive drug that could be very well the hole of his whole problems at the same fuckin' time being his salvation. Feeling frustrated and satisfied at the same time was pretty common for him, and it felt good. The way the feeling crawled into his skin, how the shivers got him, the manner of how it made balance... It was so perfect he almost pucks at the thought, but hey, it worked to why the hell is he ranting about this again?... Ah yes, he was waiting for boyfriend.

Boyfriend was... Well, that question is complicated at some point. He is chill, sure, but there is just something unnatural about his beeps. They sounded weird, indeed, but they worked amazingly with creating musical tones. If it wasn't because he was helping the other, he was sure he would have fallen asleep because the other voice sounded as if an angel itself was singing his way into his memories. Of course, those were his thoughts on the situation. He really can't say a lot about the other. His neon-blue hair was swag, and so his hat, a lot of his clothes spoke louder than the other's words to tell the world what kind of person he was before even making the first impression directly. He still couldn't get why he didn't forget about the other image in his mind, why is he thinking so much about the little dude?. He was snapped back into reality when a soft tap on his shoulder was made.

"Beep bu-uhp boop yuh" He didn't need to hear more, he lifts his glance and looked over the other. He noticed it was the same hat, same shirt, same pants, same microphone. The little smile the other made was enough to make his heart go crazy. Goddamn it, he was having a gay panic once again.

"Hey dude" He salutes the other with a small nod, it was amusing that the little one wasn't afraid of him considering he was hiding a gun in his back pocket. It was appreciated any normal gesture thought, he noticed the other making his way into him, taking a seat at his side. Boyfriend would take once again the small book out of his hat and start writing in it. It was their new form of communication for now.

'Hey. How are you today? My day was fine'.

"Glad to hear it. Mine was borin' as shit" the small one laughed a little after his response. Probably because of his language, little dude appeared to come off as someone who didn't curse or use '''bad words''' even if it gives the vibe. "Hey, I never told you my name, have I?" The smaller one denied with a head shake. Boyfriend was pretty patient with how slow is this going, his head moving to his sides as if he was following the beat of a song.

"It's Pico. Just Pico thought, don't ask why" the other nodded in understanding, it seemed he was pretty fine with how he wanted to keep his mouth shut about his last name. It was fair since he didn't judge how the other wanted him to just call him boyfriend and keeping his real name hidden still. He was curious about Boyfriend's real name, he won't lie, but is not like he will die if he doesn't know it.

No need to be annoying and minding something unrelated to him, he was just nice and that's all.

"Pi-co. Pi-co" The other beeped his name as if he was singing it, it appeared they didn't lie to him when they said hearing your name in another language or dialect makes you feel fancy. That last one was true, but he found cute how the other said it, it almost seemed like the boy the neon-blue hair was a squeaky plush... He wanted to check something, after thinking about that last one bit.

He turned to see boyfriend directly, the one with the hat stopped moving his head and looked confused at the other. And then, he did it- he touched boyfriend's cheek as if he was making as squeaky plush, once again, squeak with making too little effort.

"Baah~!"

He did it again just to confirm he did hear well.

"buuh~!"

Once again, he repeated the action because he just found it unbelievable that he had to check again.

"Booh~!"

Just last time because it seemed fun-

"Beeh~!"

He lied, he keeps doing it until the other got annoyed and respectfully took his hand and leave it in his seat.

Okay, he had to admit it, that was cute. It appeared every time he touched boyfriend's cheeks, the other would squeak some beeps; how can someone have such a cute feature? The beeps were already too much to give him the appeal every girl would want to get on their hands, why giving him such a thing that could make everyone such a simp for the other with little effort. This would kill him because it reminds him of some cute plushies he wanted when we were younger that had this same function.