🥯Delicous smell🥞

Pico woke up and grunted, he always hated waking up. He saw the clock and the hour marked it was 9:20 a.m. Way earlier than what he is used to waking up... He looked around, noticed Boyfriend was not on the couch where... They technically slept together? and then a tasty smell caught up his attention. Looking at the kitchen in instinct, he spotted the smaller boy with neon-blue hair cooking something? Well, considering his fridge was kind of empty- yeah, he only lived by refrigerated food and fast food. He still doesn't get why is he even alive considering his bad alimentation. And other stuff.

He stood up and went over the boy, the one who was cooking. "Hey" he called, the smaller one with blue hair looked at him for a mere moment before smiling and looking again at whatever he was doing. "Beep, boop bop beep" those were a good morning. He was getting some beeps, and their meanings; it's taking him a while to get used to it, but he is trying his best to get along with the other even better. He places one of his hands in the other shoulder once they seem to leave on some plates weird-looking toasts. He looks briefly at the other face and finds his concentrated face... Cute. Well, the other had a lot of cute things so- why is he even surprised at this point? Yet-- he still can't help but just think about it.

"Beep bap bop bo" Pico started to get the grip of the beeps the smaller one made from time to time. Writing fast to say what he wants must be tiring, so to keep a little bit of balance and save the other some trouble due to him having communication problems, he has tried and still has a lot to learn to understand the smaller one beeps. 'I noticed your fridge is empty. That's what the other said.

"I don't have a lot of time to make some purchases" he states without thinking so much. He notices the other getting away to serve the plates filled with, he could guess now, French toasts into the smaller table he had. Pico takes a seat as he thanks Boyfriend for making breakfast. "Hey, you like cooking?" He asks, filling his mouth with the French toast once he adds some butter on the top. To much of his surprise, the one with neon blue hair denies embarrassed, as if he gave a bad impression. Pico saw it as something curious since the toast he had was amazing-. But of course, he won't say it so loud and so clear.

"Beep beep bap-ah boo surround sleep. Bop beep beep eh" Pico nodded in understatement. 'My mom just teach me how to make breakfast. Nothing else'. Boyfriend never talked about his mother, not until now; but he seemed more nostalgic and happy at the same time he rarely brings her up by accident or any sort of mention. He guesses is because since his parents are divorced, he hasn't seen her lately, which would cause him to miss her a lot. "That's cool either way. I quite enjoy doing a little bit of everything" now this was a secret, but cooking wasn't so bad for him. This is quite funny since according to Darnell ""Dude, you look like you would burn a kitchen"". Yet, there he was, being a person that's good at what he wants to be even if it takes him a lot of effort... Blood... Maybe even bodies? He stopped his train of thought once the other coughed a little. " Yo- you okay there?" He asks, kind of worry, the others grabs a glass of milk- wait, where did he get it from? He couldn't question it because the other took a moment to calm down.

"Bap bap boo beep skrrad kap lap bap bop beep" Pico stood silent. 'Sorry, I just couldn't believe you would enjoy cooking'. Well, What could he say? He just laughs about it. "Seems you think the same as one of my friends. Well, not going to lie, better for it to stay hidden than in the outside" Boyfriend nods in agreement. Probably because of the gun he always carries around. Even now. Just at this same moment.

"Hey" He calls Boyfriend and gets his attention. "Since we will be together for a while, I think you need to know some things and, more stuff" He starts, the look on the other's face is on him, almost burning him with the curiosity his dark and black eyes brimmed. Every time he feels the one with a hat seeing him with so much concentration, he feels he is being judged or, well, cared of in an angelical way. "You see. I always carry my baby around" Pico showed up his Uzi, the face of the other looked over the gun and then to his face directly. "That's because I work as a legal arms dealer. On a gun shop. But also because sometimes people require my hitman services-" he stopped himself to see boyfriends reaction to that fact. And he almost chokes on his saliva when he notices the other is chill about it, not freaking out about the fact he just told him he kills people for money. Did boyfriend trust him that much?... Or was he just a fearless moron? In any case, he forced himself to continue. "So- If I don't go to the station at the time we always met, as usual, don't worry. I am disposing of the bodies, or probably having a hard time killing them.

They stood in silence for a moment. And boyfriend still looks unaffected by the information. As if he knew it from the very start. "Beep bap. Beep bop bap bop beep skrros bo-oh" Pico shivers. 'Alright. Just make sure you don't get so hurt'. Did the little guy was really fine with him doing that shit?.

He just gives up on the matter once the other beeps him they need to make some groceries purchases.

The scene I want to write: *breakfast*
Me, someone who hates eating:

↑↑Yeah, sorry for not updating sooner. I had to write this while eating something to get inspiration.