🎤All nighter✨

Next chapter will be centred around BF dhskzgak just warning you all.

Pico found himself holding hands with Boyfriend once they arrived at their destination

Pico found himself holding hands with Boyfriend once they arrived at their destination. Not because he wanted to, but because it was quite dangerous where he lived, so this was more of a protective measure. No other things were found, How could you think so? He just did it because sometimes assholes can be quick in what they do... Nothing else. Boyfriend was beeping very low a song, filling the silent streets he is used to wandering with his eyes very much open to any threat that meets his very eyes. It's quite amusing how nothing happens when they get to his place. Maybe Boyfriend was a good luck charm.

Pico opens the door and makes himself shove to a side, so boyfriend could enter first. He was trying to be a good host here, so he did what he thought was better. The small one beeps him a small thanks, as he could interpret it, and entered the building. Looking around a little, but not digging into too much, as he would expect. He enters too and closes the door behind him, catching up with Boyfriend quickly. Is a small department, he knows it, but is better than nothing. Better than not having a place to stay, that's for sure.

"You see, it is pretty small, but you'll get your way around. In this same room, you are standing, the kitchen, living room and a bathroom are available. As for bedrooms on the left, we only have one, but I can sleep on the floor and you in the bed. I guess? What do you think?" It sounded a lot worse once he said it out loud, oh wow, he could say he had no chance to grin or show off this place if he ever considers even think to bring Nene or Darnell to the place. They would mock him in their way, which would be fine for a bit- until he got tired of it eventually. He just knows it at this point.

Boyfriend once again got his little notebook out and wrote his thought on the matter. Pico was expecting anything. He would bet it was going to be some classic humble stuff or something, he honestly would just bet everything that the little guy there would never say a "bad word" or something like it even if he wanted to. He just had that feeling.

'Sounds a little too bad for me to leave you sleeping on the floor considering this is your house. I don't want to sound bratty either way considering I don't want to either sleep on the floor so- can we share the bed? Nothing strange or bad, if you aren't comfortable with that, the couch in the living room exists'. Pico now was flustered. Aside from Darnell and Nene, he never shared a bed with someone (for a long time actually, they used to do that when they were younger, so considering he was pretty touch starved- yeah, this was not a good idea at all). As if on cue, the other noticed his dilemma, and beep, beep until the other calm down from it a little. Smiling as if it was nothing.

"I uh- the couch is pretty comfortable, but it gets way too cold sometimes, are you sure you would still want to sleep there either way?" The smaller one nodded. Pico let himself get out a small sigh as he tries to remember where did he leave those spare blankets he got for winter. Boyfriend is getting a look around the living room as much as he can see from his position. He takes a seat on a nearby chair he has and gets out a cigarette from his pocket he almost forgot he had. Normally, he would light it up right away... But he has a guest now.

"Hey. Would you prefer me to smoke inside or outside? I do it often so, just asking" The smaller one stopped looking around and got his state direct at the other. It was a surprise and curious stare as he could tell, did the other didn't expect him to smoke? Now that's weird since he almost finds annoying that smell follows him everywhere he goes.

He can't just clean or disappear the smoke smell from his clothes or mouth at all. Boyfriend takes a seat in a chair that is near, at his side, looking at the other as if the question he just asked was a big, big deal. (Probably was if the other hated the smell or the mere action itself that much. But maybe the other was way too chill to do something bad at all; which honestly? He would find it pretty fitting for the other)

"Beep bop beep bap bop bop smoke, smoke beep bop bup bap beep" the other starts kind of rapping in his way. It was kind of cute that the other could make such rapid rhythms with his beeps and almost creating songs that sounded way too good in that fashion. The rapping was something about how smoking kills your body or some shit. Normally he would just stop listening and smoke right there to show how little did he care about that fact. But that's the thing. If boyfriend is singing... He can't ignore it, it felt as if the other was sounding very worried about him and- god, he would lie if he didn't say he felt flattered.

"I guess I won't smoke around you then, mhm, that much I can do for you. Now we need to make your '''bed''' and, I don't know- want to see some shitty movies?" The smaller one nodded and help him to make the couch a rather comfortable place to sleep in. Seated some distance apart, they watch said movies together, laughing at the nonsense they are watching. Pico notices the other isn't used at all to stay up late, or well- pulling an all-nighter until 4 a.m comes around.

They slept there.