⬆The ups and downs⬇

Y'all, I made my own FNF au and deaths already happened- how am J able to write cute stuff like this while writing messed up stuff?

Pico huffed as Boyfriend was making an intense debate in beeps about why they should buy avocados to make guacamole instead of a plain chipotle sauce

Pico huffed as Boyfriend was making an intense debate in beeps about why they should buy avocados to make guacamole instead of a plain chipotle sauce. He isn't sure if this was the most clever or painfully dumb conversion he could ever aim to achieve in his life. Anywise. But he isn't mad as he thought he could be, and probably that should have it in mind when it comes to these things that come around when you have a decent roommate that doesn't try to burn down the house or... End themselves after something so minor happens in their life. (No joke with this one- Nene and Darnell are still a mess, end of the discussion) But, anyway, he was pretending to listen while the other was making an essay right at his side.

"Bop Skrrod bap bop skrrup pab bap!" Whatever he was doing, he stopped once he heard the beeps. 'Stop ignoring me!'. That was what the other said to him, and he just looked at the other, who was making a pout. The expression suited the other since they looked cute- still, not a good thing to make someone with a cute face frown even if they look adorable in doing so.

"I wasn't ignoring you-" Liar, he called himself. "Just... Listening" It seemed he ruined the mod of Boyfriend, as the other tried to hide in the deepest of his hat. A big frown now on his face- This whole situation made him remember the first time they met each other; the other spoke in beeps and couldn't understand him at all until the other pointed what he needed and so on. It made him think... That probably the smaller one could have already been bullied by having such a nature. As much as cute it is to hear someone beeping, is probably not so cute for them if they are asking you to listen because they need certain things and find it difficult to express themselves, so they search for ways for you to pay attention and understand what they need, or what they want to say.

It sounded like a mess... But then, the realisation hit him hard as an incoming train. He fucked up back there. "Okay- I will say it! I wasn't paying attention, and I'm sorry" Pico apologizing? That was a weird phenomenon, but better said it right there to prevent further issues with the topic. "I just kind of stop listening to you when you were mid-way your long super detailed essay about guacamole and chipotle" that... Sounded way dumber said aloud than in his mind. Boyfriend let out a soft laugh at his statement though, so maybe that counted as a win? Or relatively similar to it?.

"Beep bap bop skrrad bop bap" 'I was worried you did it when I told you the important thing'. Well, he dodged a bullet right there. Bond saved, yet. Or something like that, he couldn't think of a better way to put it into words. Putting everything into words was kind of confusing sometimes. Probably the stupid kind of things you would hear on television or something like that. At least Boyfriend's gesture was more relaxed than before and that was everything that matter right there for him. In more beeps, he said 'I told you that I wanted to work somewhere to help you since I received a message from one of the neighbours that wanted to help me by giving me a job babysitting her kid and his friend'.

"Well, that would be fine. As long as they don't kill your patience". Kids can be cute, sure, but sometimes said kids would destroy your mind and burn it into pieces if you didn't know how to maintain yourself with patience but also use discipline when needed. Not overdone it, but have it present in a healthy manner. Or that's how it's supposed to be, what the hell is he going to know? He has yet to be a parent to have the experience. "Who are the kids?"

"Skid bap Pump". Skid and Pump, hm. He swears he heard those names before, but when?. Boyfriend was already making his way to the cash registers to think about it properly. Pico sighs as he follows and waits in the line with the other one for their turn to arrive. He doesn't pay much attention to the background characters and looks mindlessly at the ground, with no real intention to have an inner monologue. He felt someone grabbing his hand and his stare quickly went to whoever was doing it, Pico was kind of surprised to see Boyfriend being the person who did it... Hold up- this counts as holding hands, isn't it? Well, is not like he is going to get mad for something so minor like this (that would be stupid, at least for him) but, why would the smaller one do so? Up until now, the only time as he recalls they hold hands was when he had to show him where he lived due to the place being quite dangerous at night time. How can a Mall even be dangerous to consider this option? He asks himself as he lets the other just hold his hand, he holds it too just because it would be kind of shitty not doing so. No, he isn't blushing because this is a public place, you are fucking blind.

"Pi-co, beep bop bap bup skrrad bap?" Oh, Boyfriend asking if he is fine. Of course, he's fine, better than fine even. "Beep, bup baap bop?". 'Hey, are you there?' Oh, now he's trying to make him react by shaking his shoulder and of course, he's getting worried. Better say something before someone else see the both of them having a moment like this. Not because is bad, but because assholes who get their noses in where they don't call for them are annoying.

"I'm fine, geez- nothing to worry about"