🎼Friend🎤

April fools were laughs and trolls until I realized most of you wanted smut-

I mean- It's not like I am ashamed of writing it, but like- yeah, I don't feel like writing beeps like moaning.

"B-Bap Beep!~" doesn't sound good.

Boyfriend was once again taking a seat on the train, always having Pico at his side

Boyfriend was once again taking a seat on the train, always having Pico at his side. Is now a custom since he may or may not be getting way too comfortable with someone who let him stay in his apartment. (It would be weird if he said he wanted to stay longer?). There was something about Pico's presence that made him feel safe and secure even if the ginger carried a goddamn gun. It was either him being stupid or him caring a little bit too much of the other. Maybe he felt charmed somehow after how Pico kind of help him get out of his situation with GF.

Is not like he hates the girl- not yet, if anything he bears with her because they are friends. But then again, letting her calling him her boyfriend is not a so friend gesture and create quite the confusion so he might as well slap her one of these days. Is because of that that he got into this fight with his dad and is going in and out of rap battles that drain him more than any homework. For real, it was quite easier to make some maths instead of killing his throat rap battling her dad.

Sometimes it sucked she didn't let him explain himself at all and just take him for granted without thinking into his feelings that much. He knows her for quite a while so this wasn't something he was so unfamiliar with, but she never took her gestures to shush him this far as long as he remembers. Good thing Pico was there to save his ass and let him speak or well, beep, and introduce them to each other. He felt Pico didn't like her and invented an excuse so both could leave.

He looked briefly at Pico as he thought that, how many times will Pico save him? How far... Would he go for him? It wasn't something that was meant to be taken so far like killing someone, but more on the mental side. Maybe it was just him overanalysing but... It just didn't seem to be quite alright to suddenly care this much. Is not that he doesn't like it! He may or may not be way too grateful with how the other has been helping him recently with- everything? Giving someone a place to stay is already a big thing to do.

It would sound stupid but he couldn't forget it. Even now Pico is leaving his gun visible just so nobody gets to bother the both of them or probably pull a creep move. Not a moral act, sure, however, it was kind of more of a protective gesture at his eyes. (Or very well a toxic one, one of Girlfriend's ex's used a knife to keep nasty how's away but he also used it to threaten her to stay with him. It was a creepy moment he'd rather forget and never remember ever again in his life).

He was worried though and Pico seemed to catch up with him as the other pulled him even closer so they could speak more privately. "Hey, you okay?" Pico asks him in a whisper, so they don't get to drag that much attention or at least get someone to snitch their noses in their business. "Bip Beep" (I'm fine) he answers, sighing. "Bup... Beep bip" (Just... Thinking) He rests his head in Pico's shoulder and tiredly closes his eyes, he felt the other tense up before he placed his arm around the other for comfort in a respectable manner, surprisingly.

"I guess Girlfriend tired you up way too much, huh. What a Girlfriend you have there" Boyfriend just rolls his eyes as he hears that, he just hates how that introduction sticks with everyone he gets to know and don't get why they refuse to listen to his rebuttal. """You two are a thing because both of your names match""" HIS ASS, he just wanted to have fun rap battling some random dudes, and not worrying about his friend's current state all the time since all the time weirdos wanted a chance with the female and somebody had to step up since apparently, no one gave a shit!

He does hope she gets a nice partner, but nothing else. He was quite tired of just be taking care of her like he was his father when she was a fully grown 19-year-old woman who was independent (well, this one not yet because of course, she can't still leave her parents until she finishes her career and makes a degree. It was kind of like a good course of action, but he felt they were being overprotective- but then again, she is clueless like a puppy, so it wasn't so farfetched she kind of needed an eye on her)

"Pico..." He calls the ginger, still comfortable in their position.

"Yeah?"

"Bap bup bap beep bup blep bep bap bip?" (Can you wake me up when we arrive?) He asks, wanting a few rests. He doesn't want to think about Girlfriend now or anything related to her, and just have his mind clear of any thoughts on the matter.

"Sure, count on it" Boyfriend dives himself into a more comfortable position and rests. There's something about getting a grip on this that makes this easier for him, just laying on Pico's shoulders and then relaxing. Sure, feeling the faint smell of blood wasn't cool, but there was something about the other's strong figure that made him just feel safe. It felt like anything can happen and he wouldn't feel it because Pico was there. The warmth of the other was comforting and surely addictive, he couldn't get enough when he rested- which may or may not be becoming a daily thing to think about.

In any of the cases, Boyfriend was way too dozen and sleepy in Pico's arms to even noticed a familiar silhouette hovering over the both of them. And it wasn't Girlfriend.