🗝Hoe's talk⛓

My ships are weird-

Girlfriend was worried, it has passed quite a while since Boyfriend texted her after encountering Pico

Girlfriend was worried, it has passed quite a while since Boyfriend texted her after encountering Pico. While this brought some peace for her dad in a sense, she wasn't far away from losing it if she was being honest, without Boyfriend around, she has nothing to do and that made her bored. It was that much she already re-played all the games she had bought and seen movies she knew already from top to bottom. It was that bad she now was making a small escape from the family dinner and now was walking away from them, without looking back. Nothing on her hands, just her and probably a nice, well-deserved Cherry flavoured Doctor Pepper, enough money for it at least.

She recalls a bit from her older memories as she passes through a small alleyway to get to the vending machine. A lot of people assume Boyfriend and her were a couple due to their names, while she knew that made the other uncomfortable, she couldn't help but just confirm it without a second thought, it was just... The usual for her at this point. And she wasn't thinking of it as something bad. Sometimes she was so tempted to just make it official, steal a kiss from the other and right there ask him out, but whenever she tried to get closer, he pushed her away. Hugs and some innocent gesture were fine, even kisses on his cheek, but beyond that, that was a lost battle. She may or may not have forced a bit of that said attention and gestures at times and made him quiver with an uncomfortable smile and awkward pats as a way to tell her: stop.

And she knew why he got a bit mad at her once she texted him as usual. Just one name: Pico. She tried thinking nothing of them when she saw them together once she was approaching the smaller one. Denial? Maybe, because there was just something about how they were so close in that moment that almost made her lose it right there, but she had to remind herself Boyfriend only saw her as a friend, or maybe not even that considering how she has forced her way into him sometimes. With a sight, she inserted some coins in the vending machine, put the code for the soda, and then grab it once it came out. She now would be walking towards the mall to just lose her time, but she couldn't.

Not when someone came from behind and grabbed her hair so roughly, and pushed her to the vending machine with a force she almost got startled with. The nails of the unknown hand reached her and made her groan in annoyance. She felt the tip of a gun pushing harder against her back, she wasn't scared, they were probably another edgy wannabe criminal.

"Why the hell is a pretty girl like you out here at this hours?" She stood frozen. That wasn't just a man's voice... That was... A female one. It was rusty, deep, but somehow nice to listen to. Girlfriend rolls her eyes anyway and feels the other pushing her face again against the vending machine and now the gun was lower, but still pressed against her.

"Dunno" She forced herself to answer "Why is an annoying emo brat like you assaulting woman's at these hours?" She heard the other groan, Girlfriend smirked to herself. "You are so basic... I had better muggers" She just needed a few of her demonic powers to get herself off the other's grasps and just pushed her against the same very machine she got put up, seems she used a bit too much since the other fell. She appreciated for a bit the other's faces, and she just lowered herself the necessary to look at the other, direct eye contact.

"Listen. I'm Daddy Dearest daughter. So you better think twice before messing with me hun, understood?" With a cocky grin on her face, the horns showing up now since they got higher after using her abilities, she now invoked her wings. The one who was now on the floor against the vending machine looked at her with pure anger. "I'll F/CKING KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE B/TCH" Such a basic insult, she noted.

"Give me your name and I'll consider giving you even the chance of letting you try". She said, floating now, the other girl grabbed the gun she dropped before pointing it at her, hey white eyes locked with her black ones, the make up the other had was orange in some flames with a bit of red, and her hair was a very dark red that almost looked brown. Wearing a cross pin in both of her hair and more clear brown pants. She had a black leather jacket and a grey tube top.

" My name is Cassandra, don't forget it! Because that's the name of the f/cking person who will end YOU!" Cassandra just shot her without looking back, now Girlfriend was pissed off and she won't just let this wannabe emo goth girl get ahead of herself, so she went straightforward to kick her down there, and then, with her high heels, she pressed the tip right against the chest. She believed she was wrong, but the way her eyes for a moment turned yellow with a black pupil was almost so briefly she thought she might be messing right now with a sicko.

"Very well then Cassandra, I dare you to even try" her words were imposing, as her skin was slowly turning purple. "However, don't expect me to let you win easily," She thought she almost imagined it, but the other's cheek was getting red, just as red as her dress. Imagination or not, she didn't want to make her enjoy something, so she pulled away and quickly flew away.

Cassandra stayed there for a while, breathing heavily, but it didn't take much before she stands up. "I'll kill her" she smiled unsettling. "... Or kiss her, f/ck, that was sexy-"