🍋Bitch👾

Taking care of the kids went better than he thought it would go. Not much of a problem surprisingly, he almost wanted to adopt them. But with his shitty lifestyle? Hell no, ain't no way. He did see Boyfriend a bit weird, looking at random times to the basement door, almost as if he saw something disturbing down there that was making him shake in fair. He joked about it, what did he get? A bonk.

So he made up to him by taking him to his favourite place. Needless to say, it was crappy. But Boyfriend looked happy, so that was okay until the drinks part came in and he preferred taking one from a vending machine rather than drink something from the place.

So here he was.

Pico didn't need to even think twice as he held the gun with a tight grip, he never thought he would feel this way again, by how his hand is shaking, but he only needs to see that hair once and he already knows what kind of person he's already dealing with. He looks at her with deep hate, he bites the insides of his cheek as the other's snarky smile grows, and he isn't far from shooting and wasting ammo on the bitch that he has in front of him.

"Oh hey, Prico! It's been a long time since we last see each other. I remember well how I killed most of our classmates! Such a show" She laughs, sharp teeth showing off. He can tell she hasn't changed at all, she only just went into the shadows to take a break to then hunt him down. Her darker red hair disappeared and a brighter one could be seen, she now had earrings, but her gothic style doesn't have major changes. But is not like Pico himself has changed that much, he still wears green sweaters after all even if he has 20 years old.

"Cassandra, goddamn it, didn't I f/cking killed you!?"

"Kill is a strong word, dumbass! You only won the first round!" His hand is shaking, his grip on the gun is tight, but is clear he won't be able to assert a clear and square shoot this way. He's sweating, and he feels nauseous in how she, an alien, is enjoying his suffering without regret at all. Laughing like a sadic, he watches her grab her AFK and point it at him too. He knows whoever gets to shoot first will get a clear advantage, and he wants so badly to start because he needs to be sure she's gone this time, FOR SURE, and not have another panic over her again.

Not again. Not today or another time.

How did it come to this? He thought. After all, he left Boyfriend for a minute inside a very crappy restaurant to get just a small soda for himself in the back of it. It seems he had such a stroke of bad luck at encountering the red-haired girl who was the villain of his worst nightmares. Seeing Cassandra so happy tells how pathetic he must look to her, and if you are pathetic to Cassandra, it means you are low and should probably start running away from her.

"I'll kill you over and over again to make sure you don't get in my way ever again. GET LOST" He's looking at her in the eye, it's a small moment but he thought someone else was flying over them.

Nah.

That's his imagination. Right? He groans at her just loading recently her gun, he gets tired of the dense ambient and shoots her, shoots without care, he only blinked and sea her already pulling the trigger too. This wasn't a win-win situation, so some wounds can be acceptable, he closes his eyes to get the bullets better.

But he didn't felt hurt. So he opened his eyes and saw a familiar brown hair in front of him. "Are you okay Pico?" Her red dress gave away who she was, but her skin, horns, and demon tail made clear she was out of his league in mortal terms. He did expect Girlfriend to be a demon, but not a powerful one, or one enough strong to take some bullets as if it was childs play. "I'm... Fine" He maybe will re-evaluate her later, after all, she did jump in the fire to assure he was safe.

"YOU" Cassandra looked like she was having the time of her life before, but now her whole confidence was boiling up. She was angry at the girl and would shoot the hell out of her, he could tell, and yet, her cheeks got of a soft shade of red and her eyes, drowned in hate, looked a bit confused in a sense. It was... Such a change."You will FUCKING pay PLASTIC WHORE" Cassandra shrieks, laughing at the demon girl, who dodges with easiness the other's movements.

"Pay what? Kicking your lame ass?" Cassandra groans at her words and one of her bullets reach a bit of her body, ripping a very small part of the dress. It was so small Pico thought it was part of the dress itself. "You are just a big brat who is making me bored... What did you say again? About killing me? Because I am sure as hell don't see any results" Girlfriend punches Cassandra... Right... In a boob. Pico would have laughed if the context was different, but seeing Cassandra getting payback is kind of satisfying so he can't laugh about it.

"UGH-"

"Going soft so suddenly? I thought you would last more by judging of your last threat" Now that caught his attention. Last threat? Did they knew each other!? Must suck so much getting to know Cassandra, especially if the asshole made a threat.

"Anyway. Hey Pico, weren't you with Boyfriend?"

"Yup. He's inside the restaurant"

"Why are you out!? My EX is inside!"

Holy crap- now he felt stupid for going out, and now he had to rush to get inside. "FUCK- Which one?" He was already aware the girl had way too many ex's.

"Senpai- and yes, that's his actual name. Get inside before he does anything crazy!" Pico sighed as he rushed himself in. He didn't even know who the hell was senpai, but if Girlfriend looked shaken up, there has to be a reason.

 He didn't even know who the hell was senpai, but if Girlfriend looked shaken up, there has to be a reason

HI, BITCHES
I LIVED

Also, introducing Senpapi rico goes BRR