🍒Wait- you two are dating?🔫

The girl in high heels speed up her peace and took a place on the bench, near Boyfriend, hugging the smaller one. Pico looked at the interaction curiously. Nene said nothing about what kind of relationship those two have, so he had no context here nor an idea of what was up with both of them. He looks with a rather neutral expression how is she clinging to the other's arm, the way she makes him squeak in beeps as if she knew all the ways to make him embarrassed and shut up when needed. Boyfriend tries to beep something, but the other makes it as if she isn't listening while she keeps bothering the other.

It was now his time to step in if that hoe wouldn't let him talk. Nothing else, nothing less. No- he doesn't look like a toxic boyfriend and you are blind as fuck if you think this has any romantic eye at all. He's just... Being a decent human person. Or that's what he wants to believe at least- Can you even be a decent person if you kill and dispose of bodies at the same time? He questions before grabbing the smaller boy by his hips, setting him further away from the girl.

"Huh?" The other let out. 'Huh?'. That's all she had to say? She just suddenly burst in and said that as if she was confused. He didn't know her name, so his wariness was more than acceptable in this kind of situation right now. He felt a gentle touch on his arms, he looked at an embarrassed Boyfriend asking him with his red cheeks to let go of him.

"Bap bup beep bop blop beep?" (Can you let go of me?) As soon as he asked, he let go because of course, he respects boundaries although Pico wouldn't really blame someone else for getting the wrong idea and just saw it as a possessive move. "Who is he Boyfriend?" The girl asks as if she already got the idea they would get along. (Probably not because he has a thing for personal space and this girl here doesn't know the definition from what he can judge)

"Beep blep Pi-co"

"Pleasure meeting you Pico! I wanted to meet the person who was lending my Boyfriend a place to stay since my parents don't want to lend him space with them"... Did he heard well? ''" my boyfriend''' implying he's her boyfriend. Such a small word that changed the whole word itself from a name to a title in less than a second. How was he supposed to get it? He just saw the little man as someone who had this free life-style in this aspect, he didn't expect him to be already taken! It's not like it matters though after all is not a secret that later or sooner the other would have to move out once they encounter a place to stay so he had to shut himself and stop indulging that much.

"I'm Girlfriend, by the way, I hope we get along". she said, a chill smile coming out from those red lips that could capture any man attention. (Luckily not him since he learned from long ago thanks to Nene he should think twice about getting with girls who you don't know any shit about them).

"Got it, hope the same". Not really, but he didn't have that much of an option.

"Writes chapters about 1000 words every time, ends up writing one about 500 because their inner Miu Kinnie was screaming SMUT SMUT all over this chapter"

Being like me is like: "I want fluff because a lot of stories are already horny horny and the romance is quite an art" but then proceed to write smut that goes over 15,000 because you feel in the moment.

Anyway, take it.