Prologue (part 1)

Yn:"Jeez i know father was an ass but seriously?"

So your wandering whats going on, well your father has this semblance which lets him copy any semblance, but he need have the strength to use it unless it's the first one, but as you can see he's pretty weak so your father decided to basically copy one semblance.

And your probably wandering what his semblance is?, well to put it simply it's will manipulate.....he can basically manipulate the wills of others to do what ever he wants....op right? Unless you count the fact that he needs strength to use it so he kills male an use's there strength , he use married people for this, the males are for strength and females.....well you can see he's  with a lot of women even my mother tho......she is not manipulated like the others because of her semblance, she's pretending so she can keep her....well humanity, her semblance is.....adapting.

She can adapt to anything that happens if she can figure out what's happening to her that can give her a disadvantage, And now you are trying to escape with her so you both don't get manipulated.

Yn: he needed food so he made me get him eggs from the store........

I want to the store to find the store owner.

Owner: hey need something?

Yn: i need eggs father needs them.

Owner: alright then here you go.

Yn: thank you, so how much?

Owner it's on the house if you tell what your semblance is.

Yn:.........I'll come back to tell just let's me get this outta the way.

Owner: alright.

After that i want "home" to put the eggs and grab new clothes after a shower outside then i want to him again.

Owner: do you actually know what your semblance is?

Yn: kinda?

Owner: well you explain it?

Yn: sure i just need a book or something since imma only say this once.

Owner: here.

Yn: thanks, now my semblance is a combination of my father and moms semblance, father's semblance let's him copy others semblance so he can contain them in him but he needs strength to contain them.

Owner: thats.......pretty op......

Yn: i know........anyways my moms semblance let's her adapt to things like let's say.......father copied a semblance that can manipulate wills and used it on moms........ she can adapt to it and she can't be manipulated anymore....

I said that in a voice he can hopefully he understands that.

Yn: my semblance's is somewhat really hard to well explain since it's has a long explanation.....imma dumb it down a little.

Owner: hey i might understand it.........

I gave him a really look as he looks nervous.

Owner: ok maybe not.

Yn: ok so see your semblance It's super strength right?

Owner: right.

Yn: i can copy your semblance, but I can't use it forever since I can't contain them in my body i can only adapt and improvise on them and make them apart of my body.

Owner: so adapting?

Yn: yes i also have another one.

Owner: you have two semblance's!