Chapter 10

So after velvet was done you and ruby went to go back to your seats but ruby said she found emerald looking at something so She decided to look for it.

Well this is a problem.....metal vs polarity.....isn't great....Pyrrha vs penny.....wait PvP....omg thats dumb.....I should follow ruby.....but i wanna watch.

Yn:........

I saw the illusion......I could've done something.......but she's dead......wait ain't she a robot.....she could be rebuilt.....i hope......wheres ruby?

As you looked for ruby you've found her crying so you went to her, but you've stopped to hear cinder's speech.

[ skipping the speech ]

Yn:....the grimm they're attracted to fear....this will be one hell of a battle.... dust!

Dust: what?

Yn: fly i want you to up in the sky.

Dust: yes sir.

After that dust left the area, while Pyrrha was being useless so i slapped her.

Pyrrha:......

Yn: stop day dreaming will ya?

Pyrrha: Yn.....i....

Yn: not now the enemy is here!

Before the nevermore could even get close ruby stabbed it with penny's sword.

Pyrrha: ruby i......

Ruby: LEAVE THEM ALONE!

As the nevermore got close i was close to attacking if it wasn't for the lockers that attack it, Then everyone made a dramatic entrance.

As the nevermore woke everyone started attacking it till two dudes cut off it's head.

Pyrrha: ruby i...i am so sorry.

Ruby: me too.....and it wasn't your fault....

Jaune: she's right.

As Jaune gave Pyrrha a heartfelt speech, more grimm made it in.

Yn: this is touching and all but do think we shoulda had a plan by now?

Then Neptune said that exact same thing i said which pissed me off a little.

Ruby: sun i need your scroll.

Sun: you got it.

Then ruby summoned her weapon but a Grimm got in the way, but port shot it.

Port: student...I think it would be best if leave.

Ruby: but—

Doc: ms.rose....this day will surely go down in remanent history....I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

Yn: we could help you know.

Doc: your still injured mr.Yn so no I'd rather not involve you in this fight.

Thats right....am still 'injured'........

Ruby: let's go.

As we got out we saw ironwood and as everyone was asking question.

Yn: "dust"

Dust: what?

Yn: "i need you out here"