Prologue (part 3)

Our protagonist right now is in the village's hospital, because a random villager saw what happened and brought the protagonist back but he thought that the blade was cursed so he left there.

Yn: ughh...my head.....

Doc: oh? Your finally awake?

Yn: how long was i out?

Doc: a few months that it's a new year.

Yn: so not long just a few months.....90 days......

Doc: I'd like to do some test just incase....

Yn: alright....

After that the doctor did his test and i was released from the hospital, apparently dust has been guarding my house, he was mad when i took so long to come back.

Dust: *angry bird noises*

Yn: alright alright am sorry.... I didn't know grabbing a sword of dead person with a semblance would.........

Then I thought what did the sword do exactly.........

Yn: hmmm.......

Dust: *confused look*

Yn: just wondering what the sword did.......

I then went upstairs in the attic to train on my dummy.

Yn: I remember Cole doing a lighting ball or bolt I should try that...

I then tried to do what Cole did which was shooting a lightning bolt at the dummy..........It worked......

Yn:......so i can take semblance of other people if I understand the semblance and i need there weapons if there dead.......

I then pulled out the bloody book to wright my theories and stuff, then I remembered my other semblance that i "borrowed" from the others speed and instinct I think?

Then i went to bed and tried to make the other semblance into an ability so I tried adapting......it worked but i was tired and fell asleep.

(The next day)

I woke up to the sound of drilling and hammers....and man was it annoying.

Yn: dammit!

I then went outside to see a faunus girl and a girl that look like a zombie.

Faunus: oh hey did we wake you up?

Zombie: sorry about that....

Yn: it fine just keep it down......

Zombie: alright sorr—eh?

The the ladder broke, i used my speed and caught her, now that I think about she might be my age......or just really short.....

Zombie: ah thank you, how can I repay you?

Yn:" you can go on a diet from how heavy you are" you could tell me your semblance's and how they work.......

Faunus: sure

Then they told you they're semblance's, the Faunus girl semblance's is eyesight tho she has the ears of a wolf her semblance increases her eyes sight.....but it strains her eyes if she uses it for more then a minute......pretty self explanatory right?

The other girls semblance is regenerate, she can regenerate from any injury but the more she uses it the more she looks like a zombie and needs to stitch her body together so it doesn't fall.

Yn: well it was nice to meet you two I guess....

Duo: me too.

I shaked there hand and felt the tingling feeling again, then i went back to see what i can do.