Chapter 9

After some hours my second fight with mercury i left to my seat to see the match which kinda made me nervous because it was with.....mercury....I honestly have a bad feeling about this.....and am not gonna set around and wait for it to happen.

Dust: Yn...

Yn: yes dust?

Dust: i.....nvm....I'll tell you later but for now oz ironwood and Glynda and Qrow know about your lighting and flame semblance and your regeneration, they also are keeping an eye on you.

Yn:.....great—

Ruby: i know right?

Yn: ah yes!

Ruby: that was a great match Yn.

Weiss: yes tho i question why didn't you continue?

Blake: am wondering that as well.

Yn:...well I would've lost either way because of my arm and my aura if i kept using them both then surly one of them would've broke by now my aura was low and my arm is basically broken the only thing keeping it together was my flames and that wasn't gonna last with out aura.

Weiss: i see.

Blake: we should watch the match.

Ruby: we shell!

Dust: should i get you a vantage point?

Yn: yes.

Dust then left and now am conflicted on what to do they know it's me.....I should wear a mask next time, I shouldn't use anymore semblance's.......i do have the void blade.....team rwby saw me tho with the blade.....ahh screw it when push comes to shove I'll deal with it.

As the match ended i used my instincts to see what is yang see right this moment, I needed to see if there was any illusions, and there was mercury or the illusion one is provoking yang, and she is pissed.

Yn: "dust switch when i say now.....and use it."

Dust: yes sir!

Now mercury is gonna attack yang or in reality yang is gonna attack mercury.

Yn: now!

Dust: yes sir!

Ruby: what?

Then me and dust switched places and he brought yang in a nightmare while i was in the vantage point, i can see everyone, but right now am talking to yang.

Nightmare Yn: heya.

Yang: who are—

N.Yn: it's me......your 'best' friend......

Yang: you don't look like my best friend....

N.Yn: didn't i tell you to not forget my damn name?

Yang:......Yn?

Then I turned into my self the normal one.

Yang: but....how—

Yn: yang i need you to listen to me....don't attack mercury....

Yang: but he's attacking me!?

Yn: no he's not.....wanna see what the others see?

Yang:....fine....

Then i showed her reality.....mercury is just standing.

Yang: he's just standing there.....

Yn: menacingly!