Prologue (part 2)

Our protagonist has woken up and he seems to not remember anything at all.

Yn: my head hurts......what are those?

I saw a book with a dragon symbol on it and headset on me.....

Yn: I'll take them with me for now.

Then i saw a burned mansion so I decided to look for stuff in it......hopefully i find something.

??:*sad noises*

Yn: huh?

I saw a bird stuck under something

I saw a bird stuck under something......it looked desperate so i wanted to help but I don't know how.......guess i need to see something might help.....

I saw a shank on the ground with blood on it.......something must of happened here.....but it's not my problem.....but i took it anyways.

Yn:hey......can you hear me?

Bird: *intense gazing*

Yn: look i know you don't trust me but i want to help you.....here....

I throw the shank a bit away so i might use it later.

Yn: here....

The bird calmed down and now i can go near it and help it....

Yn:it's gonna be fine.....

I got the rubble off of it and it was bleeding so i put the bird down on a something soft and went to find something to help the stop bleeding before it's too late, I found a first aid went back to the bird.

I put bandages on the bird so it can stop the bleeding, the bird seems to appreciate my help.

Bird:*happy noises*

Yn:you seem happy....do you wanna come with me?

The bird climbs on my hand it has some difficulty so i helped it with it.

Yn: I'll take that as a yes....what's your name?

The bird then did something unnatural, it made letters outta dark looking flames.

Yn: your name is.......Dust?

The bir—i mean dust then nodded.

Yn: huh.....well dust your gonna be my eyes in the sky and a guide alright?

Dust nodded, and I started glowing then the glow disappeared, dust then brought me my shank back and then went into a room.

Yn: hey dust wait up.

Dust then showed me a room that is locked......

Yn: it looks like a vault..i might as well find a way in, alright dust show me da way.

Dust nodded and then looked around the vault looking thing and found bars, he went inside the vault to look for a key or something that might help.