Chapter 2

After the test, ozpin is now assigning teams and dorms, everyone didn't forget what happened that day but nobody could remember your face.

Oz: russel cardin dove and sky the four of you have retrieved the black bishop pieces and the four of you shell work together as team CRDL led by cardin Winchester.

The crowd cheered as a new team of potential huntsman has appeared.

Oz: jaune arc, nora valkyrie, pyrrha nekos, lie ren the four of you have retrieved the white rook pieces, from this day forward you four shell work together as team JNPR led by jaune arc.

Jaune: by me?!?

Then Pyrrha slightly punched jaune but he fell which then made others laugh a bit.

Oz: ruby rose, weiss schnee, blake belladonna and yang xio long, you four have retrieved the white night pieces, from this day forward you shell work as team RWBY, led by ruby rose.

Then yang hug ruby, after that I remembered my piece in the void and I summoned it when no one was looking, and waited my turn.

Oz: now then there's still one more student we should call out would you like to come here?

Then i went next to oz and he started telling the people what i missed.......and that was a team member.

Yn: " ah shit ".

I then looked in the crowd and found that ruby was a bit sad—wait she remembered what I looked like, about damn time.

Anyways yang looked conflicted about me, blake didn't care enough, weiss was the same, Pyrrha even tho she doesn't know me she was sad, jaune looked like he was conflicted on whether to be happy or sad, ren was ren, and Nora was thinking about pancakes, how do i know? Well a cloud above her is showing pancakes.

Oz: but you did retrieved the silver piece, which makes you the honor student of beacon academy, and because of your excellence in keeping everyone alive and well.

As he said that he opened a video of me using my 'semblance' which i was conflicted on how he got that.

Tv Yn: besides........

Tv Yn: I haven't even used my 'semblance' yet

Then he continued showing everyone how proceed to not only beat the nevermore but the deathstalker as well, I heard a lot of complements.

Oz: and because of that you will be the first to be on a one man team.

The crowd went crazy after oz announced that.