Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day today, birds are flying, flowers have bloomed, shops have opened, on days like this kids like me..........Should go and find a new damn semblance.

Like it's been years i need a new semblance to master.......Am bored..and i still have time before going to beacon.

Yn: this is boring.......

Dust:'right? There's nothing new here'

Yn: i know dust should we go to a restaurant?

Dust:' yes am bored.'

Yn: let's go then.

Me and dust decided to go to a famous restaurant that is near a dust shop that am not bothered to actual remember it's name to hopefully get something to happen,and as if fate had or something planned this,something did happen.

Random rich dude: WHAT IS THIS?!?!

Waitress: sir that—

Rich dude: I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Waitress: then what is the problem sir?

The rich dude had been screaming for the past hour and basically everyone has left saying this dude is the problem.......so now am only here since the waitress said something about a semblance of flames or something and i got interested about so am waiting for that golden opportunity.

Then this dude started getting closer to said waitress and wanted a refund from her.........already guessing what is gonna happen.

R.dude: i want a refund!

Waitress: well then let me bring the—

R.dude: no i want a refund from you..

Then the dude starting to pull money and is asking the waitress for.....well yeah so.

I slapped in the back of the head, his head fell into the soup, the waitress was shocked but grateful

Waitress: thanks he was annoying these past few weeks i owe one.

Yn: can i cash it now?

Waitress: sure what do you need........and please don't be the same as this guy.

Yn: nah all i want is to know about the fire semblance you said.

Waitress: oh you mean the chef semblance Pyrokinesis.

Yn: is that what it's was called?

Waitress: yes now follow me.

She then brought me to the chef and he told me he semblance.

Pyrokinesis the ability to generate and control flames to your will, i needed to have it at my disposal.

Yn: well then I'll see you later.