Prologue (part 4)

[ i know the prologue is long but bear it with me hopefully this will be the last one then were on to chapters. ]
——————————————————————

I woke up and decided to go to a school called signal academy, just so i can train using the scythe it's the hardest one to master so I decided to apply to the academy but I needed to get somethings done before that, and that is actually applying to the school and i wanted to test something, So anyway i called Qrow.

Qrow: Yn? Never thought I'd see or hear ya again.

Yn: this won't be the last you've seen of me Qrow, but other then that it's good to hear from ya, i need a favor.

Qrow: a favor you say? What's in it for me what do you want?

Yn: i wanna go to school........

Qrow:.........okay?...but what's that got to do with me?

Yn: i want to go signal academy Qrow.....

Qrow:.oh well you should've started with that sure just get the uniform and then come to school after the week.

Yn:........your not gonna ask for anything?

Qrow: kid you ask me for things before but they were shady things I didn't get in your way, now your asking me to help get your education of being a hunter, of course I won't ask anything of that sort, unless your offering me a drink.

Yn: sure i guess.

Qrow: well Take care kid.

Yn: thanks qrow.

Qrow:heh.

After that i hung up and decided to go into the void to see something, and that thing was the electricity blade, what I didn't expect was to see a new blade.

It was emitting not only electricity but void energy as well.

Yn: guess the test worked?

The test was seeing if putting void energy in the blade would turn it into something else, it did so it worked, thankfully it only works if i put void energy in it, after seeing the blade I decided to test the blade and its ability's.

Yn:* heavy breathing* that was a work out thankfully i can build stuff inside the void.

[ timeskip ]

After the week i got my stuff and then i went to see Qrow, I didn't see him but he saw me.

Qrow: hey kid you ready for school?

Yn: