Chapter 6

As of now our heros are stuck in the middle of a grimm horde, while our protagonist is on top of a building because his aura was already depleted when he was on the train.

Yn: agh...

As our protagonist regenerated he saw the grimm horde and decided to help a bit, he put on his hood and used his lighting instead of his fire, and to use his nightmare semblance, on dust and summon Blakes fear which he named jake, jake the dog.

As the nightmares distracted the grimm from others and Yn dodging there attacks he accidentally used something new.

As he froze most of those, the others killed the rest, and coco used her mini gun to destroy the rest of the frozen Grimm

Yn: this is new.......and tiring.

Dust: you might wanna get outta here.

Yn: why—

Yang: there he is!

After she said that you started running for your life, while thinking of a way to disappear.

Yang: hey get back here!

[ time skip ]

After running for a while i mislead them into thinking I disappeared into a Crow but that was dust.

And now am in the same place as i was, Glynda found me and helped me.

Glynda: Yn?

Yn: miss goodwitch?

Glynda: you alright?

Yn: yeah am fine just a scratch.

Glynda: your arm is bleeding and it looks broken.....shouldn't you be....unconscious?

unconscious?

Yn:...well—

Then i pretended to fall unconscious so it doesn't look suspicious goodwitch caught me between her chest which made it harder to pretend, and i had to stop my healing semblance so it doesn't look like i have multiple semblance's.

Glynda: well........we should get you to the hospital asap.

[ time skip ]

As they brought me to the hospital they used there semblance to try and heal me, and used bandages and i 'woke' up.