one

liked by njoonie and 1

liked by njoonie and 1.2k others

foreverjk: joonie told me to make a wish, and initially i didn't want to. i don't believe in wishes anymore - but i thought i'd make an exception.

i wish i could remove the remains of your name.

load comments

sunshine23: same dude. same.

elaynanew: i just know for a fact that you're pretty.

axelator: don't we all wish that

njoonie: do u need me to come over?
foreverjk: yes please.

And so Namjoon did, within 10 minutes he had arrived at Jungkook's door. The older letting out a soft sigh as he was faced by his best friend - and his dead eyes. His eyes that had once shone so bright they were almost blinding.

"Cuddles?" Jungkook asked in a quiet voice, Namjoon nodded as he stepped inside, taking his shoes off before walking straight to Jungkook's bedroom. Laying the both of them down, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"You won't feel like this forever, Jungkook. One day you'll look back, and it won't matter anymore, none of it will, i promise. And you'll find someone new - someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated, i'll make sure did that." Joon whispered softly, almost crying out of happiness as he watched Jungkook's mouth twitch - a smile making its way through for just a second. something that had gotten way too rare recently.

"Someone like Jin?" Jungkook asked in a quiet voice, Namjoon took a breath.

"Yeah, someone like Jin." he said, Jin is the guy Joon has been in love with forever, he had recently gotten a lot closer to Jin, and it seemed that Jin has finally gotten his eyes up for Namjoon. Jungkook is happy about that - happy that he has Jin who can be there for Namjoon whenever he isn't able to - for whenever Jungkook is too busy drowning in his self pity.

AUTHORS NOTE !
first chapter (: most of them will be very short like this one, i hope you don't mind.