twenty nine

REAL LIFE !

"bunny?" namjoon asked knocking on the door, before walking in, finding jungkook hidden under the blankets on his bed. jungkook rubbed his eyes as he got up.

"what's up?" jungkook asked - a little uneasy at how nervous joonie sounded.

"she has uhm - she's with someone new," no names needed to be mentioned, jungkook knew who he was talking about - his past lover, the girl jungkook had thought would be his forever, the girl that had cheated on him - and then stabbed him in the back once more, making their label turn their back on him. jungkook for a second broke down. it hurt, it had been months but to jungkook it still hurt.

"i want to publish the song," jungkook just said, as tears streamed down his cheeks. his eyes already red and puffy, jungkook sniffed before drying his cheeks with his shirt.

"the one you said you'd only publish once she had moved on?" joonie asked - he still didn't understand what it was with the song - he had never heard it.

"yes, that song's my revenge. i wrote it the day i found out she had been cheating on me," jungkook said - looking bizarre as a smile rose to his face while the tears were still streaming down.

"are you trying to guilt trip her?" rm asked - surprised.

"i don't even know at this point, i just know that i promised myself to release it the day her future started to clear up - to make her feel just an ounce of the shit he put me through - and i guess to let people know that i wasn't the only one in the wrong, i don't know - i just, i need to do this," jungkook mumbled, as he grabbed his computer - the song had been ready for publication for months, he had just been waiting.

INSTAGRAM !
(i know this song was made for army, but i thought that it fit the vibe pretty well)

liked by vtae and 654k others

jungkook97: ¿revenge?

comments for this post has been disabled