fifty three

"so, what are you gonna do with taehyung?" jimin asked from his spot on the couch. jungkook sighed as let his head fall backwards against the cushion behind him. "i don't know to be honest," he didn't.

it scared him, everything about taehyung scared him. the feelings especially, he had gotten used to not feeling — and he had only ever been in love once since joining the idol world, and that truly didn't end well.

"i think he's genuine with you, he's just scared — just like you are, you're definitely not the only one out of the two of you who have had bad experiences. i can tell you that much," jimin muttered as he let himself rest against jungkook. the two of them were already extremely close, none of them able to explain why. perhaps they just saw a bit of themselves in the other.

"yeah, i know. it's just intimidating you know," the younger just mumbled.

"i was so scared when i started going on with yoongi, you know? we had been friends for so long, and on top of that we share the same best friends. i knew back then that yoongi is amazing, i've never doubted that. but i was so scared of it not working out — because what were we supposed to then? what would happen to bts? which one of us would have to leave? questions like that kept popping up in my head, i turned him down twice actually, that's how scared i was. but i overcame that fear, and i think it could be great if you would be able to as well. because who are we if we let fear control our lives? stuff like that kills you, i'm sure you already know that though. and i'm starting to rant quite a lot, i'm sorry. what i want you to take away from this is that you shouldn't let fear control you, if you want to be with taehyung — then be with taehyung, and if you don't? then don't. i love you so much, kookie, you deserve to be happy, and if taehyung can finally pull himself together, then i'm 100 percent sure that he can take part in making you the happiest you've ever been." jimin said softly, running a hand through the younger's hair. the both of them sitting with their eyes closed, enjoying each other's company, allowed their words exchanged to settle in — creating some sort of understanding of each other. "this is why you're my favorite out of the bts boys, don't tell the others though," jungkook just said softly, squeezing jimin even tighter into him — and no more words needed, they both knew what that answer had meant. jungkook had decided to take jimin's words into consideration.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by jiminie and 1 million others

jungkook97: besties mayhaps.

load comments

vtae: you're so cute ):
jiminie: thanks baby <3
vtae: i hate you so much

sugabts: cuties <3

njoonie: excuse u
jungkook97: you're family that's a whole different ⤷ thing jealous bitch love u

njoonie: excuse u ⤷ jungkook97: you're family that's a whole different ⤷ thing jealous bitch love u

liked by vtae and 300k others

foreverjk: ha bbyboi smol

comments have been limited

jiminie: literally die.

vtae: that's what i've been saying

kjinnie: that's why suga and him fits so well 💀
sugabts: bitch tf are u dragging me for, don't act like namjoon ain't taller than u fucker
kjinnie: but i'm still taller than u loser

authors note !
i forgot that i actually have to update this for it to update oopsies.

I JUST REALIZED THIS HAS HIT 50K READS? thank you so much, this book is unplanned and me just writing whatever i feel like at the moment, which makes it sorta messy (sorry about that by the way), so i really didn't expect that anyone would enjoy it. but nothing makes me happier than your comments! thank you. ily, stay safe and remember to take care of yourself🤍