ten

REAL LIFE

jungkook had only just finished his first dance lesson back - it had been nice, and he had certainly been missing it. he had missed the way it felt - had missed the delicate soreness it left you with afterwards, had forgotten the freedom it released. and now he was on his way to something else - something that terrified him, but at the same time he knew that it was something he had to do.

jungkook adjusted his mask as he walked down the street to enter the studio he used to use most of his days at - it was rare he was there now - since his incident had happened, he could probably count on one hand the amount of times he had been there, and all of those times had been for the same purpose - one last song, before he let go. he had just finished it around a week ago - the mixtape, the beats, the song as a whole - the recordings and everything, now it was only a matter of time, and for him to get brave enough to publish it.

he had told himself that he would never return to that world, but a part of him also knew that he had to do that - he had to. he had one last thing he needed to do.

"jeon jungkook, ready to listen?" jungkook nodded, and followed after the producer, trying to get away before anyone else would notice him, he had gone unnoticed for months and he was planning for it to stay that way.

and then he listened to the song - and perhaps he cried a little bit - just a little. and as he left with an usb drive containing the last part of what he could have been, he felt empty.

iMESSAGE
better half of me

today 4:32 pm

better half of me
where are you?

bunny boy
just went for a walk,
i'm almost home. are
you at my house?

better half of me
yeah just came home from
my baby, decided to drop by
at yours, and then you
weren't even here ):

bunny boy
i'm sorry joonie! i'll be there
soon, make some hot cocoa for
me please 🥺

better half of me
the things i do for you🙄

INSTAGRAM !

liked by kjinnie and 51k others

njoonie: decided to visit my best friend as the first thing after coming home, and then he isn't even here?? AND THEN THE BITCH HAS THE AUDACITY TO MAKE ME MAKE HOT COCOA FOR HIM??

load comments

foreverjk: with whipped cream thank you🥺
njoonie: don't use that emoji, you know it makes me weak ):

jiminie: his wall looking rich rich😳

vtae: ugh i can tell from his wall that he looks good, no ugly person would choose that wall
sugabts: i'm sorry but what logic is that?
vtae: rich people logic - i thought with your face you'd understand

rmjin21: are we just not gonna talk about how hot rm looks

kjinnie: fuck me you're so hot
btsstan56: the bts boys ignoring the fact they're famous whenever they comment on instagram posts is my aesthetic