twenty two

INSTAGRAM !

liked by njoonie and 57k others

foreverjk: "one day you will meet someone who will see the universe that was knitted into your bones, and the embers of galaxies glow to life in your eyes. and you will finally know what love is supposed to feel like?" - kim namjoon.

i guess you found that person, didn't you joonie?

load comments

njoonie: don't u dare give me credits for those words, jk - what i said was nowhere near as pretty as what you just wrote
foreverjk: it was your meaning - i just gave the words a little more life. the rest was all you. :)

amybtsluv3r: so im guessing jin wasn't cheating with jungkook?

jiminie: im emo. they're so hot
forwverjk: fr - it's so unfair

vtae: ugh jk call me and read your poems out loud to me so i can die happily please
foreverjk: ew no
vtae: DUDE PLEASE
foreverjk: i don't want to ):
vtae: WHY NOT? ):<
foreverjk: cause you're cute, and it makes me emo
vtae: marry me
foreverjk: no
vtae: this is the second time you've turned my marriage proposition down, it's starting to take a toll on my ego ):
sugabts: good ur ego was too fat to fit into our room anyway
vtae: oh fuck you suga, you little jimin loving bitch

REAL LIFE !

"why are you smiling at your phone? don't tell me you're watching those weird videos on youtube again - " joon mumbled as he looked over at the grinning jungkook, who immediately tried to cover it up.

"no it's uh, just taehyung asking me to marry him - again," jungkook said, figuring out that joon would see through him either way.

namjoon just smiled, his smile only growing as he directed his attention towards jin who was sitting in the other side of the room - currently hung through something for his work. "what are you smiling at?" jungkook asked, quite confused with why joonie was just smiling with no words said.

"nothing, it's just been awhile since i've seen you like this,"  so happy, so close to falling. jungkook just shook his head a small smile playing on his lips.

AUTHORS NOTE !!

[POEM WAS ACTUALLY BY NIKITA GILL, SHE'S A QUEEN GO CHECK HER POEMS OUT :D]

thank u for the love on this story lately, it makes me so happy to see you guys enjoy it :)