thirty two

REAL LIFE !

"you big baby - go say hi," namjoon mumbled sounding exactly like a dad. jungkook stared at him with wide eyes - he had not expected this.

namjoon cracking up as he looked at jungkook who slowly put the phone on speaker, before letting out a confident hi - faking his confidence completely. he was scared of tae recognizing his voice - but he was pretty sure his voice sounded different enough to a point where nothing would happen.

"so uh, hi hello," jungkook said, before glaring at rm as he broke out laughing again - loudly. way too loudly, and way too recognizably.

"shhh! you're not supposed to be here." jungkook whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear. jungkook then broke out laughing as he watched joon act like he was sipping up his mouth, looking ridiculous as ever.

"okay, i'm sorry - hi, i think i'm ready now, i just needed this homeless dude who keeps breaking into my apartment to shut up," jungkook almost laughed again as he watched namjoon send him an offended look.

"facetime?" jin then asked, jungkook just nodded accepting the facetime, smiling as he was met by the other guys.

"hey, can you just turn the tv off? we were watching you guys' interview," jungkook asked looking over at rm, who sent him another glare before turning the TV off.

"tae are you alive over there?" jimin then asked, jungkook smiling as the camera was turned tae - who's currently leaning forward elbows on knees as he hid his face. freaking out a little bit - his idol was indeed on the phone with his best friend less than two meters away from him.

"give him the phone," jungkook just said, knowing tae couldn't turn it down - not on live tv. and then the phone switched hands, until it was in taehyung's hands.

"hi v! nice to meet you," taehyung just stared at the phone for a solid 10 seconds - jungkook knew his name,

"oh my god - uh, hello. nice to meet you too, big fan of your music," tae mumbled.

"thank you - big fan of your face," jungkook just responded while laughing as he watched another blush rise to taehyung's cheeks. and a shy little thank you, escape his lips.

"so, jungkook would you mind answering some questions as well," not really no, jungkook thought. he didn't want to take the shine away from his friends.

"well, this isn't my interview, so it depends on what you ask really," jungkook let out a yelp, and rolled into himself as he felt a hand against his head.

"be nice!" jungkook stuck his tongue out at namjoon.

"anyways, what's your question i'll only answer one or two, and then i'll leave - since i'm not supposed to be here," this was for the boys - it wasn't for him.

"a lot of people would like you to elaborate on the song you put out yesterday," not really a question, it sounded more like a command to jungkook. he rolled his eyes - and in the meantime, the phone had found it's way back to jin.

"i think it's pretty self-explanatory if i have to be honest. i wrote the song, a few nights before well - you know, and told myself i wouldn't publish it before the time was right, and it was right yesterday. i have never spoken out on the drama - on my side of things to protect the people that screw me over, and i had told myself that i would never be the person that does that - that i'd never stoop as low as they did. but i also decided to make this song an exception, and if you look close enough you'll find my story - my thoughts, and just everything in general. but yeah - i think i'm gonna be off now, i have a cuddle session with le bestie calling my name, it was nice meeting the remaining of your group!" jungkook said softly waving at the camera, jin turning the camera so he could see all of the waving people with big smiles on their faces. and then he hung out, letting out a deep breath before he let his body take over - with shaking hands and knees he walked straight into namjoon's arms.

"you did good, bubba. i'm proud of you - always," joonie mumbled, as he rubbed jungkook's back in an attempt to calm him down. turning the TV back on, knowing neither he or jungkook would wanna miss it.

"v - are you even breathing, right now?" sounded it from suga who looked at the younger boy as if he's crazy.

"i just talked to a GOD give me a minute," taehyung mumbled for a second forgetting they were live. and then the interview continued for a little bit before they reached the last question.

"so, what are you guys most looking forward to at the moment? - what about you v?" taehyung smiled to himself.

"my friend promised to write me a poem if i did well - or if i did shit i guess, and i guess the thing i look most forward to is reading that," taehyung mumbled, making jungkook blush - and rm look over at him.

"boy - you are so whipped for jk," jimin just said with a laugh after hearing v's answer. tae just shook his head laughing - showing off his box smile.

"shush chim," tae just said, before the boys started to finish their interview off. "goodbye guys!" suga yelled - before the others did as well. namjoon was smiling as he turned the tv off, before turning around to jungkook.

"you're writing him a poem?" he asked, jungkook nodded.

"he asked for one," jungkook just said to justify himself. namjoon just smiled at him, happy that jungkook had found tae.

"you should tell him soon," namjoon suddenly said - jungkook nodded. "i should." but the thought of it scared him. he knew that tae was starting to like him - to like jk. but would he still like him if he knew that jk is also jeon jungkook?

authors note !
i'm highly unmotivated and running out of drafts + plus my easter break is 2 days away from being over, things aren't looking good for me.