thirty three

iMessage !
qt

today 2:12 am

jk boy
[POEM BY AK]
as the moon begins to
brighten at night,
know that i miss you
when i look upright.

you're like a shining
star - so beautiful and
bright. but i have no
wings to reach you -
my biggest plight.

jk boy
you're my biggest weakness,
kim taehyung.

taetae
fuck, my heart just went uwu

taetae
love me

jk boy
i will :) just give me some time.

taetae
you could love me?

jk boy
easily.
read

INSTAGRAM !

liked by jungkook97, foreverjk and 602k others

vtae: "but i have no wings to reach you - my biggest plight."

load comments

randomdudeyes: i feel personally attacked by this picture

njoonie: i know for a fact jk wrote that line, smh

foreverjk: you're ethereal
vtae: <3

REAL LIFE !

"i think i'm ready to officially let her go," jungkook said, smiling big at namjoon.

"because you've found tae?" he asked, jungkook just smiled.

"because i have to let my past go before i can have him, both her and the shit with my parents, he doesn't deserve to be with someone who's only half of what he used to be - what he can be. taehyung's far too ethereal in every way,  to only be half loved, we both know that." jungkook explained. taehyung deserved so much better than what jungkook would be able to give him right now.

"your parents too?" namjoon asked, he couldn't remember the last time jungkook had mentioned his parents - it had been years. he never mentioned it - rm knew better than to mention it, and if someone else mentioned them the topic would immediately be shut down.

jeongguk. even the name was off limits, rm didn't even know if anyone other than him knew the real name of jungkook, he had never heard anyone else mention it.

he had kept his last name, but his first name had been changed to his stage name. letting people believe that jungkook was his real name.

rm had only called him by his real name once. and that was the night the articles had come out bashing jungkook's name - jungkook had been too far gone in his mind, and rm had known that the only way to pull him back was to use his name - and it had worked, the name had caught him off guard, and had made him lash out on rm, but it had worked. it had made jungkook return to a better state of mind.

and this - this was his last step to recovery. the both of them knew that.

"i have to be honest to the internet too, i have to move forward - not as jk, but as jungkook. i was never meant to be jk - jungkook has always been my brightest. i want that back, right now." namjoon knew what jungkook meant, so he only nodded as jungkook pulled his phone out, letting himself hug the boy from behind as he poured his heart into the world.

jk was great. but he was broken - and jungkook? jungkook is the one who always rises, stronger than ever.

authors note !
yeet i love social anxiety