Part 1

please don't read if you homophobic. This is truly yizhan ff. Also, be aware because i will include some mature and disturbing content that some of you might find uncomfortable. Once again, read it at your own risk and please remember that English is not my first language ! Anyway lez goo ~

***

" Please stop ! " A man begging as he feel hopeless. Dirty hands roaming onto his body. He felt dirty. He just feel want to kick man in front of him. Stopping him from keep molesting him.

" Who do you think you are Wang Yibo ? You are nothing but just a piece of trash now. Your company are now like ashes now. Nothing left. If you want to survive, behave well. "

The old man said, caressing his wrinkly hand all over the man named Yibo's cheeks. He trying so hard, not letting those tears fall down. He just feel so dirty that he just want to rub his whole body with alcohol.

Days went the same. There's never a day where yibo feel relieved. There will always misery, suffering and disgusted feel inside him. Sometimes, he just can't hold himself and just want to kill himself.

But, no. He can't just give up. He promised to survive and wait until the day he can finally get on back on his feet and just destroy this bitch.

***

" Boss, we have arrived at China. " A young butler said to one of the man who is sitting with a round glasses sticking to his nose. Sliding a black mask to his nose, he nodded. He with some of his men, walked through the airport gaining attention from people.

" Yubin, let's go quickly. " He said to his butler and he nodded. All of them walked in rushed, avoiding all the camera flashing.

" Huh, that was crazy. I even secretly came back and they knew about it. What a day ! " Pushing down his black mask down to his chin, he breathed out.

" Yes boss. They sure are really interested in your business. " The butler chuckled. The man look at Yubin who is chuckling.

" Yubin, didn't i told you to call me Zhan when we're alone ? What's with the boss ? " Zhan scolded Yubin which he received another laughter.

" Zhan, it's so awkward. I mean, i worked for you and need to call you zhan ? I know we're best friend but it's so weird and cringey. "

Zhan just rolled his eyes annoyed at him. His best friend sometimes are annoying. He then remembered why he came back all the way to China. He pulled out his phone and make a call.

" Ziyi, i just arrived at China and on my way to office. Do you have the information about him ? "

" Yes, don't worry Zhan. Everything is settled. Just need you right here. "

" Hmm okay. I will be right there in a minute. "

He immediately ended the call. He just need to do something important. He can't just leave this out of his sight. Just thinking about it making his face became annoyed and his knuckles became snow white.

" Did you called my sister ? " Yubin asked. He saw how the tension suddenly rise up.

" Hmm yes. Once we got all the information, i will break into his house and smack his bitchy face. Gosh, it's annoyed me seeing his cocky face. "

" Zhan.. " yubin reminded him. Zhan sighed out and flashes a fake smile.

" Fine. I won't smash his face. Not yet. Until i got what i want. " Yubin just sighed and look at Zhan. He understands Zhan's situation. In fact, if he were Zhan he would do the same.