Part 5

They both are working and finding information for further evidence. Sitting on the same desk, only the sound of keyboard typing echoing in the office. Yibo trying to find some people who worked for his father before. Then, he checked the same person on the Yang's Company website. Zhan who is trying to connecting the dots of the absurd agreement using his knowledge. This sure be easy for him since he's studying some of the from his father before. The method of using real ink of liquid pen and the fake one. 

Zhan spared a glance at Yibo who is being so serious and his eyes even rapidly reading whatever he's searching. He rested on his palm formed fist. It really reminded him of their childhood together, he smiled.

" Ah, Yibo what are you doing ? So serious. " Zhan asked as he coming closer to Yibo who is reading a literature homework that his teacher gave. Yibo ignored him as his eyes focusing on every word of it. He want to finish as soon as possible then he will play with Zhan. Damn this literature is really difficult for a 10 year old kid like him but his teacher still gave this. 

" Oi ignoring me isn't a good one kid. " Zhan said poking his soft cheeks. Yibo has a really slim figure despite of being a 11 year old kid but his cheeks still pinchable and soft indeed. But, still the latter beside him being a statue who isn't giving any reaction even though Zhan has been pinching and poking a lot of time. Zhan scoffed and pursued his lips.

" Tsk ! So busy Mr Wang. Am I that invisible to you ? Hey ! " Out of patience, Zhan slightly pushing Yibo's elbow. He used his palm to rest while reading. Causing his face almost dropped because of Zhan. He froze as he saw Yibo deathly glaring at him. Damn he screwed up.

" Xiao Zhan, are you that bored ? I have told you we will play after I finished this don't I ? " Yibo said annoyed. He really want to ditch this homework and play with Zhan but he afraid he couldn't finished and he's doomed for tomorrow. But, now even Zhan delaying their play time.

" Oi ! Who's older here ? It's me. Why you are the one ordering me ? Fine, I will go. Tsk. " Zhan said, pretending to mad. In this situation, he just want to tease him more honestly. There's no way he will mad at Yibo since he's the one who bothering Yibo. Honestly, he wants Yibo to persuade him. All of the sudden, gravity pulled him down. He whimpered to a sudden pain behind his back. This guy pulled him too hard !

Trapping him between his strong arm, Yibo stared at Zhan with such a closeness. " Zhan-ge, you are the one who mess with me and now you want to run away ? " Zhan was nervous but still, stuck out his tongue to Yibo. He just want Yibo to persuade him. " Fine, we will play. I just hope my teacher doesn't question me about this tomorrow or you will be the one who will take the responsibility for me. " Yibo said but then, a weird grin appear on his lips. Zhan who is smiling happily retreat his lips back. " What are you grinning at idiot ? "

" You mess with me. You disturb me, so get ready for the consequences. " Zhan eyes widened. Now, what this monster has planned ? Then, Zhan feel his whole body uncomfortably tickling. Yibo is tickling his body ! Zhan almost gone crazy with those touch and he was insanely laughing to death. He keep telling Yibo to stop but Yibo were having his happiness. That was the happiest day both Yibo and Zhan felt.

" Are you okay boss ? You're laughing alone. Need a medicine ? "  Zhan eyes went to Yibo as he heard his voice. He smiled at him. " I'm okay. Just reminiscing some sweet memories from my past. " Yibo mouth went into 'O' word as he understand it. " I thought you were sick. I even planned to buy some medicine for you. " Zhan laughed at Yibo's joke. He tend to joke a lot now which make him feels weird because he's the one who always joking between them.

" Anyway boss ! I found someone from my father's company. But, I feel confused and weird. "

" About what ? " Zhan asked as his eyes went to Yibo's laptop. He look at the man who Yibo is searching up. He worked at another Yang's company as the CEO. Yibo seems holding his anger in silent. His face seems innocent but he will see what Yibo will say. " My father trusted him the most. Why is he working there after my parent's death ? " Zhan furrowed his eyebrows.

" I always saw him at my house before. He's really kind. He is the most trusted man for my father's whatever agreement is it and everything always turned out well. I saw one day, he drove the car the day where my parents die. Then, Mr Yang came and kidnapped me. I saw, my own company being bought by him. I rejected saying it's fake then, he showed me this document. I refused to believe because my father won't give him. Even for a single penny, he won't. That day, I saw he standing behind that bastard and only lowering his head like a coward. That's why I want to search for him. I want an explanation. I know, only he know the truth. That company he's working at, is supposedly my fathers and be mine. " Zhan's eyes widened at the sudden truth. So, it has been planned all the way before ?!

" Back then, I was weak. I have nobody. Nobody would care about me. Then, you appeared like how I always wish there will be a miracle to happen. Thank you. "

Zhan smiled at him. " Don't worry. You have me now. Please regard me as your friend. I mean no harm hehe. I will always help you until the end. You have me. " 

 Yibo don't have any idea why he smile and thankful like Zhan totally save his life. Maybe indeed, Zhan saved his life from hell. Yibo always hate stranger. He even told him everything. His misery and just he doesn't even know why. He feel comfortable around him. He is like Yibo's comforter. When nobody around, Zhan helped him. Fake and Real, Yibo able to tell the different and now, he feel Zhan is being sincere.

" Let's go now. " Yibo nodded and they both stood up ready to leave.

Zhan and Yibo has arrived to their destination. They stepped into a building. Yibo fist appears. He tried to calm down. He can't believe he stepped into this building as a stranger. One day, he will remove that annoying big sign writing " Yang Company And Enterprise " into his. Zhan calmed his down, grabbing his arm. They went inside a room which the fake CEO of it. Yibo eyes eyeing the man who is cleaning the folders on the desk.

" Y- Yibo ? " 

" We met again, Mr Zhu. "  

Please tell me if something is wrong and thank you for reading ! Please votes and comments to support me and i'm sorry if the story is a bit weird but i try my best. Thank you for reading 💖💖༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ