Part 26

After talking, all of them taking a rest. Everyone deserve a rest after what had happened. Finally a happy ending came. No more suffering, no more crying and no more loneliness. Only happiness, smile and joy now. 

" You seems tired. " Yibo said, laying beside Zhan in his room. This is his first time seeing Zhan's bedroom after he move out. But still, he can smell the cologne of Xiao Zhan and the room is so tidy and clean. So Xiao Zhan like. Yibo chuckled. 

" Hmm, tired but happy. Finally, the happy ending reached us. Ah, I feel so happy Yibo. " Zhan replied happily. Never crossed in his mind that he will be seeing his lover, the person once he loved laying beside him, will become his, and his parents live happily again. 

Yibo smiled and wrapped Zhan's neck, pulling him closer to Yibo's chest. Zhan can definitely hear the heartbeat of his loved one which made him blushed. Their heartbeat in sync and somehow he's happy about that. Two people who are in love somehow their heartbeat will move synchronous.

" Right, I heard you talked something with dad. What is it ? " Zhan asked. He suddenly remembered about the earlier scene which made his nervous creeping inside him. Different from Yibo, once he heard the question from his lover's mouth, he immediately sit down on the bed, pulling Zhan's hand.

" What's wrong ? " Zhan asked. Seeing how weird Yibo behaved. Just now, he showing his biggest smile and now his facial face suddenly went down. 

" It just.. About our relationship, your father.. " Yibo stopped. He was acting sad and gaze down on the floor before looking at Zhan's eyes. Ah yes. Now, he's really love pranking Zhan. Now, he just want to see how was his reaction to his fake news. 

Xiao Zhan suddenly went looking down, sighing deeply. So, that was what they were talking about.. Zhan's hand went to grab softly Yibo's big hands. He gave Yibo an assuring smile and softly caresses Yibo's hair. 

" It's okay Bodi. Our kind of relationship isn't easy as you thought it was. You are young, you're not aware of it. We may encounter a lot of bad consequences. Many people will not accept our love. World are cruel. But, for me. I will never stop fighting for you. I'm sorry if the world are hurting you, but no worry. I will protect you and fight for us love. I love you. " 

Zhan ended his words with a kiss of love to Yibo's forehead. The kiss was so soft, eventually made Yibo close his eyes. He didn't mean to make the prank seems hurtful. Why does his gege always take everything too serious ? Geez ! He even made Yibo cried even though he want to laugh.

" A- actually ge. I don't.. I do not finished my word yet you cut it. All I want to say is your father approved our relationship. That's why he said that. " Yibo quickly answer to settle up the misunderstanding.

Zhan's face was so done. His eyes widened to Yibo as he was shocked and embarrassed. He pushed Yibo out of surprised. In a slow motion with his shocked and angry face, his finger slowly pointed at Yibo.

" Wang.. Y.. Yibooo ! You- ! "

The room was in chaos. Two man running and chasing each other. It was night but they seems not to bother about that. Instead, sweats, glares and joy were plastered on their faces.

" Wait ! I'm seriously didn't mean in that way. Ge.. "

" What way ?! You're asking for death Wang Yibo ! " 

Wang Yibo is doomed. But he just going to play with Xiao Zhan a bit. He keep on running circling the bed. Zhan's face never changed. He keep those annoyed and upset face. Out of energy and patience, Yibo finally grabbed Zhan by his waist behind him. He pulled them to sit on Zhan's bed. The grip is becoming tighter second by second.

" Let me go you kiddo. I will kick those face of yours. Why did you joke like that ? I hate youu. " Zhan said struggling and closing his face with his palms out of embarrasament. He really can't believe he just did that not knowing Yibo actually tricking him.

Yibo leaning his head onto Zhan's back. He circling his arms around Zhan's waist and holding his knees with Yibo's legs so Zhan wouldn't escape. 

" All right ge. I know I'm at fault here. Don't be mad anymore hmm ? " Yibo softly said. His whispers softly echoes on Zhan's ears. 

" It's just so embarrasing you know ? Ah, it makes me wanna punch my face. So embarassing. " 

Yibo just chuckled. Seeing his little brother embarrased also his favourite thing. He slowly turned Zhan to his front, facing Yibo. Turning Zhan in this position, isn't that consider heavy and difficult ? He don't know either. Whatever related to Xiao Zhan, he will never be bother about it. 

" You have always protect me. You saved me and protect me at any cost before. Why don't you leave it to me now ? I will love, protect you from this cruel world. You shouldn't forget that I am cold prince, unbothered and scary prince. I even once slapped a girl. " Yibo said grabbing Zhan's hand and gave him a smile.

" Hey, still. What you did before was wrong. You shouldn't slapped her. You both were kids that time and she's even a girl. Girls are meant to be protected. " Zhan advised him which Yibo lazily nodded. Who told her dare to kiss him back then ? Tsk.

Yibo suddenly fall down on the bed, or we can say accidentally fall down ?  Yes, he did that. Zhan yelped at sudden movement which lead him to fall onto Yibo's chest. When he asked Yibo what's wrong, he simply answered " you're heavy. " which Zhan rolled his eyes. 

He wrapped Zhan's head on his chest and simply locking Zhan's body using his arms and legs. He wants to keep him forever in his sight. Listening to his heartbeat really calm him down. God really has given the happy ending for him.

" You know ge ? I have always grateful that we met. I always pray that I will able to meet you someday and couldn't believe that the person who has saved me, always being by my side is you ? I'd always suspected that was you but maybe it was just my imagination. Luckily, turns out it was really you. Thank you for coming back Xiao Zhan. " Yibo say, between in their lovely hugs.

Zhan wrapped his arm around Yibo. Fate made us. Thanks to him, we able to meet again. The guilt inside him never fade but he knows, past is past and he will not dwell on it ever again. Live in a better life in present. That's all. 

" I am grateful too Bodi. It is our fate to meet again. I am lucky to meet and love you once and now, I able to feel that feelings again. Past is past. Let's not remember it again, that is the best for us to keep going and live a better future right ? I'm glad to have you here. " 

Zhan hugs him tighter, not wanting to let Yibo go. Even though he know Yibo will never go, but still he wants to hug him tighter. Yibo gladly embrace Zhan back sweetly. He kiss Zhan's head, closing both of their eyes feelings the love they both had.

" You're right ge. We shouldn't dwell on our past. Whatever society said about us, I don't care. As long you are here, I will be okay. I love you too ge. " 

The night went slowly as two man who are in love closed their eyes. Hugging and kissing each other as the goodnight sender. This night will always be memorable for them as a new vow was made, two longing heart finally became one. Even if the world doesn't accept them, they know they're much more important than anybody else. Whoever supported their love, they will always remember it and cheerish the love for them as the strength to be with each other.